Racist Politician

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
spen666

spen666

Your OP was preemptively playing the posters. I'm not playing that game. And you know, I've said that she was a bit daft and was right to apologise.

Still supporting racists?

It's sad that you are unable to co demn the racist behaviour because of tribal political loyalty.

Racism is racism.

Sadly you prove my opening post to be accurate.

Racism is Racism The Labour Party have acted to suspend the whip from her for her Racism.

Politics should be about what is best for the country and not about tribalism

She's apologised. Move on. Everyone else has.

If it had been a Conservative politician being so crass, would you be so keen to forgive?

If it had been a conservative politician would you have been as keen to join in spen's pile on caused by his run away imagination?

To be honest I've got better things to think about, especially as she's apologised.

Like should I get out of my tent to take a piss when it's -2 outside, or do I stay in my very warm sleeping bag but with an uncomfortably full bladder?

Now that's what I call a hot topic.

Beebo

Veteran
If it had been a conservative politician would you have been as keen to join in spen's pile on caused by his run away imagination?

To be honest I've got better things to think about, especially as she's apologised.

Like should I get out of my tent to take a piss when it's -2 outside, or do I stay in my very warm sleeping bag but with an uncomfortably full bladder?

A question as old as time.
Even our cave dwellings ancestors would have had exactly the same thought process.

OP
OP
spen666

spen666

So, racism is OK then?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

According to Spike Milligan, one of his army mates solved this problem by using a length of inner tube...

...which his comrades then sabotaged by tying a knot in it.

Beebo

Veteran
I don’t think she can apologise her way out of this.
She has basically said any BAME person who goes to private school, Oxbridge and has a posh accent has somehow betrayed their ethnicity.
I presume Labour will now have some sort of independent disciplinary process.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I don’t think she can apologise her way out of this.
She has basically said any BAME person who goes to private school, Oxbridge and has a posh accent has somehow betrayed their ethnicity.
I presume Labour will now have some sort of independent disciplinary process.

Starmer has just stated on BBC news, that an independent panel will now investigate and as far as he is concerned, she made racist comments and should be suspended.

matticus

Guru
I remember a senior member of British sport being sacked for failing to use "people of colour" correctly in an interview*. There was no forgiveness on Cyclechat for him!

*IIRC he called them black. Not sure.

Top Bottom