Random Daily Banter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Crofted Crest

Well-Known Member
The delete button is ephemeral this side of the divide.

So, you have tried?
 

Pross

Guru
There was a post I saw on Facebook with the photo below and a spoof article about it being a Virgin canal boat service from Brecon to Newport (it was as unfunny as it sounds). I decided to read the comments to see if anyone thought it was real. Sure enough, amongst a few pointing out the canal is subject to a 4mph speed limit and has been built over in Cwmbran (which I couldn’t decide if they thought it was genuine) there was someone specifically asking if it was genuine. Remember, these people have the same voting rights as the rest of us!

IMG_8420.jpeg
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
My local gets top billing in the Torygraph... I think you can just see @Ian H through the window.

1789463151162.png
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
While musing on warts, and being relieved that my new one is on my non-dominant hand, it reminded me of the eternal question...

1789727832590.png
 
Top Bottom