Reform, and the death of the Tory Party

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Actually, I can't watch any more than that. I think I feel more embarrassment just watching it than she has for talking bollocks and being incapable of cogent thought in her state.
 

Pross

Guru
Actually, I can't watch any more than that. I think I feel more embarrassment just watching it than she has for talking bollocks and being incapable of cogent thought in her state.

I’d forward to the last few minutes
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
1788547849051.png
 

Pross

Guru
Mason at it again on BBC News, he’s living in some alternative reality where Nigel isn’t in trouble and is on his way to being the next PM and trying to position himself for the Head Of Communications role. He did eventually admit it has been an uncomfortable 24 hours. Presumably he would class being repeatedly kicked in the nuts as a minor irritation.
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Mason at it again on BBC News, he’s living in some alternative reality where Nigel isn’t in trouble and is on his way to being the next PM and trying to position himself for the Head Of Communications role. He did eventually admit it has been an uncomfortable 24 hours. Presumably he would class being repeatedly kicked in the nuts as a minor irritation.

He's also being ridiculed for this gem, falling again for the Faragian 'terror threat' guff. (It seems to have been in response to a Greenpeace poster being remotely deployed when Tice was speaking.) You'd have thought there might have been a teensy weensy bit of scepticism from Mason, given Farage's record of making shit up repeatedly.

khhvejwrzkf5hi4bqf7shmlxvos4sv2keckvtj7l563eb2rehi.jpg
 

Pblakeney

Shaman
Mason at it again on BBC News, he’s living in some alternative reality where Nigel isn’t in trouble and is on his way to being the next PM and trying to position himself for the Head Of Communications role. He did eventually admit it has been an uncomfortable 24 hours. Presumably he would class being repeatedly kicked in the nuts as a minor irritation.

Easier said if you don’t have any balls.
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
He's also being ridiculed for this gem, falling again for the Faragian 'terror threat' guff. (It seems to have been in response to a Greenpeace poster being remotely deployed when Tice was speaking.) You'd have thought there might have been a teensy weensy bit of scepticism from Mason, given Farage's record of making shit up repeatedly.

View attachment 17077

I'm sure that Mason will be apologising for not being sceptical about Reform's lies.

ppeitnd3b2swbqukpppghv4pn34lox3clkatkrjsuy6pwz6gp4.jpg
 

Pross

Guru
I'm sure that Mason will be apologising for not being sceptical about Reform's lies.

View attachment 17078

Switching to Farage mode - “we didn’t say counter terrorism police, we were obviously referring to our internal counter terror advisers that we have funded through a kind personal donation due to me being the most threatened politician in British history. There was a serious threat to me by an unwashed, shouty, middle-aged woman.”
 

Psamathe

Squire
I saw Tim Montgomerie interviewed (C4 ?) after the recent payments scandal and he seems to be moving away from Reform (and had already been "suspended"). He was explaining how his move to Reform was really to block Labour from election success and the way things had developed he then felt Reform were best placed to block Labour. But he's "clarifying" his stance always was "general right" and "keep Labour out" and he's no longer convinced Reform are best placed but is uncertain who is given how fragmented the right has become.
 
Top Bottom