briantrumpet
Timewaster
Actually, I can't watch any more than that. I think I feel more embarrassment just watching it than she has for talking bollocks and being incapable of cogent thought in her state.
Actually, I can't watch any more than that. I think I feel more embarrassment just watching it than she has for talking bollocks and being incapable of cogent thought in her state.
I’d forward to the last few minutes
Yeah, it's not long since the Tories were all in on Net Zero, but they've since decided that incinerating the planet is worth fighting culture wars over.
IIRC from a podcast the tories must be conflicted as the whole banning CFCs was down to Maggie. She cared enough about the planet to affect business
Mason at it again on BBC News, he’s living in some alternative reality where Nigel isn’t in trouble and is on his way to being the next PM and trying to position himself for the Head Of Communications role. He did eventually admit it has been an uncomfortable 24 hours. Presumably he would class being repeatedly kicked in the nuts as a minor irritation.
Mason at it again on BBC News, he’s living in some alternative reality where Nigel isn’t in trouble and is on his way to being the next PM and trying to position himself for the Head Of Communications role. He did eventually admit it has been an uncomfortable 24 hours. Presumably he would class being repeatedly kicked in the nuts as a minor irritation.
He's also being ridiculed for this gem, falling again for the Faragian 'terror threat' guff. (It seems to have been in response to a Greenpeace poster being remotely deployed when Tice was speaking.) You'd have thought there might have been a teensy weensy bit of scepticism from Mason, given Farage's record of making shit up repeatedly.
View attachment 17077
He's also being ridiculed for this gem, falling again for the Faragian 'terror threat' guff. (It seems to have been in response to a Greenpeace poster being remotely deployed when Tice was speaking.) You'd have thought there might have been a teensy weensy bit of scepticism from Mason, given Farage's record of making shit up repeatedly.
View attachment 17077
I'm sure that Mason will be apologising for not being sceptical about Reform's lies.
View attachment 17078
There was a serious threat to me by an unwashed, shouty Greepeace banner.”
She definitely pissed