Runners and riders for the Tory Party leadership...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I remember my mum telling me he was a wrong 'un at the height of his fame in the early 70s. She didn't know the full extent but it's wrong to suggest his nature wasn't widely known and discussed.

Yes, perhaps obviously, I never met him (Saville), but, he was generally regarded as a "gobshite" (to use the colloquial term), among my circle of acquaintances, although, to be fair, I doubt that many (including me) suspected the full extent of his depravity.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Is it possible to be worse than Johnson....could Truss challenge for that title 🙄

She's talked today about how years of Tory fiscal policy have failed to create growth...so at least she's better than Johnson already....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

She's talked today about how years of Tory fiscal policy have failed to created growth...so at least she's better than Johnson already....
There fecking delusional,we've been running on empty since 2010....From the coalition with the Lib Dems until now it's been tax cuts for the rich and austerity for the rest.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
One thing I'm confused about in Rishi's campaign is why his url is "ready4rishi.com", and also used a .com URL.

Using numbers to replace letters in URLs is usually a bad idea, and why he didn't register as a co.uk domain is also a bit weird.

icowden

Legendary Member
One thing I'm confused about in Rishi's campaign is why his url is "ready4rishi.com", and also used a .com URL.

Using numbers to replace letters in URLs is usually a bad idea, and why he didn't register as a co.uk domain is also a bit weird.

He has got readyforrishi.com also. readyforrishi.co.uk has been purchased by someone but isn't in use.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
He has got readyforrishi.com also. readyforrishi.co.uk has been purchased by someone but isn't in use.

Oh does he? I only mentioned it because it's the only one I've ever seen used.

When I first saw it was you like "Are you trying to get down with the kids here? Because it won't work."

icowden

Legendary Member
Oh does he? I only mentioned it because it's the only one I've ever seen used.
When I first saw it was you like "Are you trying to get down with the kids here? Because it won't work."
Yes, but his team are using it as a redirect to ready4rishi.com so they clearly feel that that one is "down with the kids" or the better one to use. I agree with you that it isn't.

Top Bottom