Runners and riders for the Tory Party leadership...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Not at all. But who among us has never microwaved something. You Maybe? Did he say he only uses a microwave?

A skilled cook in many styles.
Have you had many meals cooked for you by FF?

No decent cook would have microwave meals………but hey, lets spring to the rescue of fab foodie,

i was right when i called you all a bunch of inbreds

Salty seadog

I'll just provide one more example of first hand experience for you just to turn this into a Brexit thread.
I'm Dover born and bred and still live there, sailed Dover-Calais for 26 years on the ferries so have quite an intimate Knowledge of the situation here.

I left the ferries 3 years ago but retain many friends and ex colleagues who work in various positions within the ferry sector and the wider port operation. A few of my ex colleagues are now in new jobs inspecting outgoing freight loads of mainly organic nature. Plants, seafood, dairy, basically any organic matter. Some working on the ground getting passengers through the port. This is in addition to my brother working for the border force in Coquelles controlling passport control and immigration control over there.

It's a hugely slower operation now thanks to Brexit.

I had a chat with Doug Bannister CEO of Dover port when I happened upon him doing a BBC interview on the seafront alongside our MP Natalie Elphicke last week. After he had done his bit I had a chat with him and asked him about the effect of Brexit on the port operation, he did admit there had been challenges and they were working to make the best of it. He has been more forthright about Brexit causing problems in other interviews.

Put simply, I have a much deeper understanding of the situation down here than you could ever have as I have lived it my entire life.

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I'll just provide one more example of first hand experience for you just to turn this into a Brexit thread.
I'm Dover born and bred and still live there, sailed Dover-Calais for 26 years on the ferries so have quite an intimate Knowledge of the situation here.

I left the ferries 3 years ago but retain many friends and ex colleagues who work in various positions within the ferry sector and the wider port operation. A few of my ex colleagues are now in new jobs inspecting outgoing freight loads of mainly organic nature. Plants, seafood, dairy, basically any organic matter. Some working on the ground getting passengers through the port. This is in addition to my brother working for the border force in Coquelles controlling passport control and immigration controle over there.

It's a hugely slower operation now thanks to Brexit.

I had a chat with Doug Bannister CEO of Dover port when I happened upon him doing a BBC interview on the seafront alongside our MP Natalie Elphicke last week. After he had done his bit I had a chat with him and asked him about the effect of Brexit on the port operation, he did admit there had been challenges and they were working to make the best of it. He has been more forthright about Brexit causing problems in other interviews.

Put simply, I have a much deeper understanding of the situation down here than you could ever have as I have lived it my entire life.

You sound like farking uncle albert……”during the war rodney”

Top Bottom