Russel Brand seems to have an situation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the snail

You really don’t understand how things work. You need to educate yourself on the most rich and powerful people who have a big say on how the world is run. They buy people, blackmail & manipulate them.
Brand must be cancelled as he’s causing a lot of problems. If you had listened to Stay Free for the last year you’d understand. In Russia he’d be dead now.

Apart from conspiracyballs fans such as yourself, nobody gives a toss about brand or what he says, and the deep state has far more important things to worry about, like covering up those alien autopsies.

CXRAndy

Veteran
Caroline Dinenage the MP who wrote to Twitter/ Rumble/ Facebook etc etc about demonetising Russel Brand. Her husband was the deputy commander of the 77th brigade until recently.

77th brigade is the UK government disinformation unit. Using social media to promote a narrative to suit the government aims

View: https://youtu.be/LQ3qN-0XlzE?si=anjULz6ncFg1QL8R

https://www.google.com/search?q=uk+...i390i650l2.5095j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Interesting it becomes :whistle:

Last edited:

Milzy

He has come up with some wild theories, and may be an annoying tosser, but what actual problems has he caused, and to whom? (possibly other than to women and to the BBC/C4 of course). I doubt that the "most rich and wealthy people" give him a second thought.

He is just one of a number of people, who were once relevant, who find an audience among the tinfoil hat wearers that search such stuff out.

Living on a diet of conspiracy theories is the diametric opposite of "educating yourself".

I see how you’re looking at it but he’s getting some big hitting guests on his pod spouting enough crap to worry them. He’s gained millions of followers and the traction is growing fast.

Milzy

Apart from conspiracyballs fans such as yourself, nobody gives a toss about brand or what he says, and the deep state has far more important things to worry about, like covering up those alien autopsies.

If nobody cares then don’t comment on a thread about Brand.

Milzy

Caroline Dinenage the MP who wrote to Twitter/ Rumble/ Facebook etc etc about demonetising Russel Brand. Her husband was the deputy commander of the 77th brigade until recently.

77th brigade is the UK government disinformation unit. Using social media to promote a narrative to suit the government aims

View: https://youtu.be/LQ3qN-0XlzE?si=anjULz6ncFg1QL8R

https://www.google.com/search?q=uk+...i390i650l2.5095j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Interesting it becomes :whistle:

It’s not interesting to the Snail though because he won’t take any notice of facts. He doesn’t care about anything apart from hiding in his safe place that’s his little shell.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

mudsticks

Squire
If nobody cares then don’t comment on a thread about Brand.

Nobody with more than two braincells cares particularly about what Brand spouts online

You mean to tell us Russell, that the rich and powerful have more resources, and power than those without, and that the rich and powerful will use their resources and power to hang onto same?!?!?.

See Murdoch, Musk, and any number of others singular and institutional, with unimaginable resources and power accumulated.

Well hot dang I never knew that for a fact - thanks for letting us know 🙄

This thread is if anything about how Brand used his own power and resources to control and suppress the exposure of, and narrative around his own wrongdoing.

And judging by the number of people who still seem to think he's an 'on the side of the little guy' libertarian iconoclast, and who lap up his 'deep state' drivel,
he's onto a winner..

Milzy

I’ve had a big change of view on Brand. He seems to be just playing a character for his Free masons by the looks. Pretending he’s anti mainstream when he’s still in their camp. He’s compramised. He’s another devil character like Joe Rogan. Always seems to be comedians. Fire away at the filth he probably did rape those women.
👹👺😈:evil:

Milzy

Laughable.

Correct see updated view.

Milzy

It was clearly my apposite words what done it... 😇

Maybe I should have my own u-tube channel.?!?!?.🤔

It’s all about changing minds and you had the skill to do it. Sometimes you can see the light through all the smoke & mirrors.
It shows you how devious these people can be to use us for their own gains.

Top Bottom