Schooliform

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
icowden

icowden

Legendary Member
Nope, I'm talking about facts.
That would make a change, but I'm pretty sure they are opinions.
By the way, it is poor form to bring your petty squabble from another thread into this one.
Sorry headmaster.
Classroom assistants rarely deal with behaviour issues in secondary.
Oh, so nobody deals with it. That explains a lot about state schools. It is weird though that the learning support assistants and inclusion workers at my local state school specifically deal with children with SEND and emotional or behavioural difficulties, as well as providing support to the teacher in the classroom in supervising groups, preparing the classroom etc. My local state school must be really special.

And, its good to see that you understand the need for strict rules.
I think you've forgotten to take your pills again.

multitool

Pharaoh
Once you realise that @multitool is right about everything and is allowed to insult other users with impunity, everything is all right.

Once you realise that AndyRM almost never contributes but just turns up to snipe you realise he's a snivelling little prick.

Look at the petty little turd, even tagging my name to ensure I see his snipe. What a twat.

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
Oh, so nobody deals with it

Nope. Teachers do

. That explains a lot about state schools. It is weird though that the learning support assistants and inclusion workers at my local state school specifically deal with children with SEND and emotional or behavioural difficulties, as well as providing support to the teacher in the classroom in supervising groups, preparing the classroom etc. My local state school must be really special.

Now you are contradicting yourself. Before you were saying TAs deal with behaviour. Now you are narrowing it down to dealing with behaviour of SEN kids. Actually, their job is to prevent behaviour issues from SEN kids by helping them, because behaviour issues arise when SEN kids are in a general class setting without support. TAs will not usually intervene in general behaviour issues.

OP
OP
icowden

icowden

Legendary Member
Nope. Teachers do
When?
Now you are contradicting yourself. Before you were saying TAs deal with behaviour. Now you are narrowing it down to dealing with behaviour of SEN kids.
Sorry, I should have put more commas in or something. They can deal with
1) SEND (if they have training),
2) Behavioural issues
3) General Classroom assistance
4) Running small groups or supervising the class whilst the teacher is doing a task such as working with a small group

Actually, their job is to prevent behaviour issues from SEN kids by helping them, because behaviour issues arise when SEN kids are in a general class setting without support. TAs will not usually intervene in general behaviour issues.
They will if they have been asked to do so. Teachers and SLT plan how TAs are used. The TA may be a general TA or may have been recruited for a specific task.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Love the way you @ me, but don't realise it's just so I can witness your unwitting hypocrisy

Witness away. You're clearly operating on a plane that I can barely fathom.

Have fun babes.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Perhaps tool's malaise can be harnessed for good, and he made to function like a forum chatgpt. Maybe with the right goading and seeding we can set him running to churn out useful content.
Let's test this theory on behalf of a nephew with a GCSE Geography assignment.

Being such a plank, tool, I bet you haven't the faintest idea what by what methods tropical rainforest might be sustainably managed.
Scrotum faced oaf.

multitool

Pharaoh
Learn to use the @ function.

Doss daffodil.

Why? I get a notification if a twat like you quotes my post, or even responds to any thread in which I've posted.

The only function of @ is to draw people in who otherwise wouldn't get notifications.

@AndyRM. Thicker than a Boxing Day turd.

Last edited:
Top Bottom