Ian H
Pharaoh
What's the singular of 'biceps'?
That's a tricksy question.
What's the singular of 'biceps'?
That's a tricksy question.
I bought a bar of Cadbury chocolate yesterday, haven’t eaten an actual bar of chocolate for years.
It is absolutely not the same stuff I had as a child. The taste is now synthetic and no longer creamy. The squares are no longer the same shape, the chocolate is soft and doesn’t snap.
What ever the owners have done it’s ruined what was a quality product.
I bought a bar of Cadbury chocolate yesterday, haven’t eaten an actual bar of chocolate for years.
It is absolutely not the same stuff I had as a child. The taste is now synthetic and no longer creamy. The squares are no longer the same shape, the chocolate is soft and doesn’t snap.
What ever the owners have done it’s ruined what was a quality product.
Mondelez say that the core recipe for dairy milk has not changed. It's thought that the perception of taste change is down to the change in shape.
Other Cadbury products HAVE had a recipe change. For example the chocolate used for creme eggs is no longer dairy milk but a cheaper recipe.
Something annoys me: Often when you buy a pair of optical glasses you don't get a case. Maybe worse for reading glasses - how are you meant to carry them around?
And on the occasions you do the case you get is way way oversized as the company has "reduced costs" by manufacturing only one case big enough for the largest of their range.
I'm going to be pedantic again, core recipe?
Reads like someone is playing with words.
More detailed analysis here:Mondelez told the BBC that it had not reduced the cocoa or dairy content of Cadbury Dairy Milk, nor had it increased its use of vegetable oils.
"Our Cadbury Dairy Milk products continue to be made with the same delicious recipes that consumers know and love," its spokesperson said. "The cocoa content has not changed for many years."
AI in this case. This is the actual quote:
More detailed analysis here:
https://www.adamsmith.org/blog/changing-cadburys-chocolate
I won’t lose approves it in any case as I prefer Lindt 70%.
