Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
A reminder that the Equality and Human Rights Commission report, published in October 2020, found that under Mr Corbyn’s leadership, the Labour Party breached the Equality Act when it failed to effectively address antisemitism within it. It identified cases of harassment, political interference into complaints, and inadequate training to deal with antisemitism.

Starmer, by then leader, did not single out Corbyn and took no action against him, but described the report as indicative of a “collective failure of leadership”.

And what did Saint Jeremy of Corbyn do? Opened his stupid fücking mouth and said "“One anti-semite is one too many, but the scale of the problem was also dramatically overstated for political reasons by our opponents inside and outside the party, as well as by much of the media.” thus re-igniting the whole issue and putting Starmer in a position where he had to either act on Corbyn, or face accusations that he hadn't dealt with antisemitism in the party.

Saint Jeremy. The biggest fücking plum ever.

Anyway, bog flushed, onwards and upwards.

multitool

Shaman

the snail

It's partly the parachuting in of an ambitious pillock with a spurious connection to the area, as Aurora says, but there's a massive beef between Mason and a lot of people on the Labour left because he's been such a dick and is a spook-adjacent pro-imperialist crackpot with an inflated sense of his own importance who no one who has the measure of him would ever trust. His most famous twattery includes this hilarious Tweet (although he's right in a sense, because Starmer is indeed advancing the class struggle, only on the wrong side)
View attachment 3440
And also the fact that he drew a paranoid racist McCarthyite mindmap of imaginary enemies and tried to get the intelligence services to use it.

View attachment 3441

Which I'm sure is not of enormous interest to the voter on the street, but at least the Pembrokeshire CLPs have got his number.

Dear me, that looks like the sort of thing a serial killer has scribbled on their bedroom wall, next to the picture of Jeremy Corbyn with the the eyes scratched out.

multitool

Shaman
Dear me, that looks like the sort of thing a serial killer has scribbled on their bedroom wall, next to the picture of Jeremy Corbyn with the the eyes scratched out.

You should see Adam's front room.

Something like this, except Jeremy

20-34-29-TELEMMGLPICT000314950859_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFPFhL3U3M1c3Nuhj1mJa576Xj2WECU5tGTp4vDMBGsY.jpeg

D

Deleted member 28

You are like an angry tramp, trousers all soaked with piss, shouting at passers by from his shop doorway.

It was over three years and three months ago. It has just taken this long to flush all the Burgons, the Pidcocks, the Milnes, and the Lansmanns.

How long has Brexit been, theres plenty of piss soaked tramps still banging on about that!

D

Deleted member 49

Look, I know you are seriously butthurt and all that, but it's not really fair to inflict your petulant encopresis on the rest of humanity.
It's eased my pain..it's now not such a difficult choice not to vote Labour.

Top Bottom