Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

From one of the best mail services in the world to this....there was a time when Labour was against privatisation.
https://www.theguardian.com/busines...declare-insolvency-as-pay-talks-near-collapse

• Sad
Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 49

Kind of ironic, given the entire premise of this thread, no?

:laugh:
You could instead alter the direction of the thread to all the positives of a Labour government under Starmer....take your time it's a big ask.
I'll start you off....Winning ?

D

Deleted member 49

Just for you Tool.....
NEC vote to kick Corbyn out of the Labour PLP permanently passes with an overwhelming majority of 22-12.

multitool

Shaman
You could instead alter the direction of the thread to all the positives of a Labour government under Starmer....take your time it's a big ask.
I'll start you off....Winning ?

Yeah...err...a Labour government is predicated on winning you mindless dork

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Just for you Tool.....
NEC vote to kick Corbyn out of the Labour PLP permanently passes with an overwhelming majority of 22-12.

I have never been a great fan of the over-rated journeyman politician Corbyn, but this does seem an unpleasant action on behalf of Starmer just to prove to the electorate that he is not Corbyn.

Better to have left Corbyn slide further into irrelevance outside the borders of Islington.

multitool

Shaman
It is not unreasonable to think Saint Jeremy's non-selection is unfair. But, at the same time, the reaction to it from some quarters is indicative of just how much of a cult he built around himself.

Top Bottom