Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Just for you Tool.....
NEC vote to kick Corbyn out of the Labour PLP permanently passes with an overwhelming majority of 22-12.

Interesting to see how this pans out.

I would have thought, better to have him inside the tent pissing out, rather than outside the tent pissing in, would apply.

Roll on the GE.

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 49

It is not unreasonable to think Saint Jeremy's non-selection is unfair. But, at the same time, the reaction to it from some quarters is indicative of just how much of a cult he built around himself.
Cult ffs...you really are a numpty.What was he actually kicked out for ? Some of us expect Labour to come from the left...you know actually supporting workers and other such cultish ideas.

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 49

Interesting to see how this pans out.

I would have thought, better to have him inside the tent pissing out, rather than outside the tent pissing in, would apply.

Roll on the GE.
Solidarity for Corbyn ! I think Starmer is an unprincipled lying c#nt who doesn't stand for anything and whose word means feck all.I genuinley hope this comes back to bite him.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
It is not unreasonable to think Saint Jeremy's non-selection is unfair. But, at the same time, the reaction to it from some quarters is indicative of just how much of a cult he built around himself.

I don't believe he was actually strong or smart enough to build a cult. Like Chauncey Gardiner he was just there at the right time and was a convenient focus for the cult to be built by others.

multitool

Shaman
Careful. The iron is entering your soul.

Not bitter. Just glad that the era of Corbyn turning the Labour party into a cesspit is over.

multitool

Shaman
You are like an angry tramp, trousers all soaked with piss, shouting at passers by from his shop doorway.

It was over three years and three months ago. It has just taken this long to flush all the Burgons, the Pidcocks, the Milnes, and the Lansmanns.

Top Bottom