Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Labour's been haemorrhaging votes since 2001, with only 2017 bucking the trend.

Acktuarlly since 1997. Labour vote share rose in 2015, albeit not as sharply as 2017.

2019 though. Ooof.

multitool

Tool privatisation of energy and water happened ages ago we've come to accept that privatisation benefits us all when in reality it only benefits the shareholders.The public want it so why not.
https://www.unitetheunion.org/news-...d-the-scandal-of-energy-company-profiteering/

I agree, with the caveat that the massive transfer of public assets into private hands might be costly to unpick. Easy for things like rail, where it is tendered. Not so easy for utilities.

But that isn't the point I was making.

D

Deleted member 49

I agree, with the caveat that the massive transfer of public assets into private hands might be costly to unpick. Easy for things like rail, where it is tendered. Not so easy for utilities.

But that isn't the point I was making.
So we just keep paying billions into the profits of the utility companies

Reactions: C R

multitool

Realised it yet, Adam?

Screenshot_20230519_072430_Samsung Internet.jpg

multitool

So we just keep paying billions into the profits of the utility companies

Let's get Adam's magic wand out and wave it all better then. Simples.

We will have to see what the parties come up with, but as with everything you'll have to go deeper than a soundbite level of understanding because all the options have huge consequences.

D

Deleted member 49

Let's get Adam's magic wand out and wave it all better then. Simples.

We will have to see what the parties come up with, but as with everything you'll have to go deeper than a soundbite level of understanding because all the options have huge consequences.
Yea yea...posting Times articles of Mandleson and Reeves somehow isn't doing it for me.
I allready know what the "huge consequences are" and Labours so called solutions ? Keep energy bills at the allready unaffordable rates and do a one off windfall tax job sorted.

D

Deleted member 49

I think at some point you're supposed to have an epiphany as the true brilliance of the 12D chess dawns on you.
I'm far too simple for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: C R

multitool

I think at some point you're supposed to have an epiphany as the true brilliance of the 12D chess dawns on you.

Between you, you've created this claim that people think Starmer is playing 3D chess, which you've now inflated to 12D chess, and you are trying to impute it to me.

What have I said? Purely that in the electoral cycle you cannot expect central policies to be published at this point, in fact not for another year. But you can expect the messaging to start, which it has.

But, yanno, if you and Adam want to play the roles of teenagers who are too cool for school, then fill your boots. Seats at the back of the bus are that way.

ps. The Mandelson thing was clearly a p1ssstake.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Between you, you've created this claim that people think Starmer is playing 3D chess, which you've now inflated to 12D chess, and you are trying to impute it to me.

What have I said? Purely that in the electoral cycle you cannot expect central policies to be published at this point, in fact not for another year. But you can expect the messaging to start, which it has.

But, yanno, if you and Adam want to play the roles of teenagers who are too cool for school, then fill your boots. Seats at the back of the bus are that way.

ps. The Mandelson thing was clearly a p1ssstake.

It ain't bantz unless it cuts both way, Multers. Don't make me call him Keith.

D

Deleted member 49

Double-whammy of Corbyn (actual political idiot) and seductive Brexit populist nonsense... mass-brainwashed by right-wing media into the minds of the gullible.
The only difference between 2017 and 2019 was Labours Brexit policy.You only have to look at the 2017 and 2019 manifestos from Corbyn/Labour and you can see he was right. It's what is needed now more than ever.

Top Bottom