Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

It ain't bantz unless it cuts both way, Multers. Don't make me call him Keith.

I don't know what you look like in real life, but I do have a mental image of you and its this...

Attachments

• FwWCck2WAAI__xd.jpeg.jpg
    FwWCck2WAAI__xd.jpeg.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 4
D

Deleted member 28

Double-whammy of Corbyn (actual political idiot) and seductive Brexit populist nonsense... mass-brainwashed by right-wing media into the minds of the gullible.

Your not suggesting that some of the previous die hard lefty, Labour types may not ALL share the same anti Brexit views that most do and voted accordingly?

multitool

Damn I've used up the appropriate response gif on Shep in the other thread.

It happens.

I just blew a really good one I've been saving for weeks, on Shep in the Nasty Party thread and he didn't even understand it, whilst at the same time having to risk putting myself in an invidious position in order to use it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

It happens.

I just blew a really good one I've been saving for weeks, on Shep in the Nasty Party thread and he didn't even understand it, whilst at the same time having to risk putting myself in an invidious position in order to use it.

I doubt you could 'blow ' anything.

Wilfulness, or weakness. That is the question.

Both.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Interesting?

I am a bit of a hoarder.

I just looked back at my Water Bill for 1989, it was (£83.59 + £83.59, two half yearly payments) £167.08, this was in the days of Sunderland and South Shields Water Company.

My water bill this year, from Northumbrian Water (Privatised Water Company, which at some point absorbed the above S&SS Water Company), is £180.

Same house, same number of occupants living there.

An increase of only £13 per year, after 34 years. I don't feel ripped off in the least.

multitool

Interesting?

I am a bit of a hoarder.

I just looked back at my Water Bill for 1989, it was (£83.59 + £83.59, two half yearly payments) £167.08, this was in the days of Sunderland and South Shields Water Company.

My water bill this year, from Northumbrian Water (Privatised Water Company, which at some point absorbed the above S&SS Water Company), is £180.

An increase of only £13 per year, after 34 years. I don't feel ripped off in the least.

You never cease to amaze with your ability to understand absolutely nothing.

It is not about whether your bill has increased or not. It is about where the money has gone, and the answer is to foreign share holders rather than (in part) paying for infrastructure repairs/modernisation which is why British rivers and coastal waters are now dying because they are being pumped full of untreated shìt.

Last edited:
Interesting?

I am a bit of a hoarder.

Is the new company investing your £180 in maintaining the infrastructure required to treat, process and recycle your waste or are they taking your cash and pumping your shite into the rivers and seas?

multitool

Well, for people waiting for operations, hip replacements, hysterectomy etc, things that are real quality of life factors, what do you propose?

Sent them abroad for treatment? Ignore them? Make them wait 15+ years for a new system of medical training to be developed, instituted and produce its first batch of surgeons?

Top Bottom