Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Ignoring the fact that many (most?) of the health professionals will be moonlighting from the NHS, some to make ends meet, suppose the waiting lists for some treatments are magically reduced. Once achieved, will the contracts be ended or will the effective privatisation of those specialties be so embedded that there’s no way back?

And for each patient treated privately by those health professionals, another NHS patient has to wait longer.

D

Deleted member 49

OK, let me reframe it. Given that free tuition and grants would be wildly popular with the electorate, why do you think this isn't Labour policy (or indeed Conservative policy)?
Sorry Tool the Giro is on...I've no idea but ill guess you're going to say it favours the wealthy.Is this some sort of gotcha ? Remember when the LibDems promised to abolish university tuition fees, they then went in a coalition with the Tories and fees tripled....
At least they got the 5p plastic bags through though...maybe Starmer could go for the 20p bags for life.A real vote winner

multitool

Sorry Tool the Giro is on...I've no idea but ill guess you're going to say it favours the wealthy.

I'm literally not saying anything. I'm asking you the question, not me, you absolute weirdo.

<ps. cheers for the Giro reminder. Know those roads around Costa Imagna reasonably well. Used to ride up to Fuipano and have espressos in Caffè Alpin)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

I'm literally not saying anything. I'm asking you the question, not me, you absolute weirdo.

<ps. cheers for the Giro reminder. Know those roads around Costa Imagna reasonably well. Used to ride up to Fuipano and have espressos in Caffè Alpin)
Weirdo ? For asking you what you're fecking on about,I've made it perfectly clear I haven't a clue.Theres not that much that comes from Labour that really interests me.Theres a few local Labour councilors and councils in general that are doing there best.But what I see coming from the leadership doesn't fill me with any enthusiasm.
Right I'm watching the end of the race,got the house to myself.Partners gone back to Ireland to vote,and two teenagers are still yet to wake.Happy days.
Love Bergamo and the surrounding areas,I go at least once a year.Not to ride as such,more to eat and drink with a touch of sightseeing and the flash of a bike race going by.

multitool

Weirdo ? For asking you what you're fecking on about,I've made it perfectly clear I haven't a clue.Theres not that much that comes from Labour that really interests me.Theres a few local Labour councilors and councils in general that are doing there best.But what I see coming from the leadership doesn't fill me with any enthusiasm.

But it's a crucial question. Why would you not try to understand the thinking behind policy decisions? I'm genuinely baffled by your approach

watching the end of the race,got the house to myself.Partners gone back to Ireland to vote,and two teenagers are still yet to wake.Happy days.
Love Bergamo and the surrounding areas,I go at least once a year.Not to ride as such,more to eat and drink with a touch of sightseeing and the flash of a bike race going by.

😍
I'm watching it on catch up, at 125k to go.

Yeah, it's a beautiful area, but I haven't been there for about 15 years. Used to stay in a castle hotel about 12 miles north, near Clanezzo. Lazy breakfast then head north up the Valle d'Imagna into the mountains on bikes, stopping for espressos and never quite going as far as we intended. Then amazing seafood in the evening. Good Times.

Giro went into Bergamo in 2007, and I watched the breakaway with Simoni, Garzelli, Mazzoleni and 2 others absolutely killing themselves trying to keep away from the peloton.

C R

Über Member
"Technology can do what money can't" 🤣
Not actually a catchy three word slogan but more bullsh1t all the same.

View: https://twitter.com/jrc1921/status/1660593160588804099?t=lWcTJ7llMHnJ9rpoSbqA9Q&s=19

We need a facepalm reaction emoji

multitool

Don't say I never do anything for you, Adam...

Screenshot_20230522_145200_Samsung Internet.jpg

multitool

"Technology can do what money can't" 🤣
Not actually a catchy three word slogan but more bullsh1t all the same.

Adam, you are doing that sqawking headless chicken thing, again.

It's clear he is talking about AI in medicine driving down waits for GP appointments, and speeding up responses to things like scans and X-rays which can already be read much more effectively by AI. We aren't very far from having GP consultations with an avatar, either.

Top Bottom