Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Hands up who had heard of Jamie Driscoll this time last week?

tumbleweed-caught-in-fence-two-column.jpg.thumb.768.768.jpg

multitool

I would of thought quite a few in Newcastle,North Tyneside, Northumberland....
You do have a point don't you ?

62,000 voted for him. (Possibly because he was the Labour candidate, rather than for him per se)

Yes. Labour is doomed.

(UK electorate is 47 million)

D

Deleted member 49

62,000 voted for him. (Possibly because he was the Labour candidate, rather than for him per se)

Yes. Labour is doomed.

(UK electorate is 47 million)
Yea your right feck em...who cares if they voted for him.

Reactions: C R

theclaud

Reading around the chip

View attachment 3986

Me, the 70-something thousand people who voted for him, a significant portion of the 850,000 odd population he represents, Noam Chomsky, Adam, the entire UK left, Starmer and his goons, literally everyone involved in local politics in any UK city, Mick Lynch (the best media performer in UK politics), anyone interested in politics in several of the largest unions, the entire community wealth-building movement...

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Met him at a Labour do. Burst into spontaneous applause as he skewered the odious blight that is the private car, and proposed fab stuff for sustainable and active transport alternatives.

multitool

Me, the 70-something thousand people who voted for him, a significant portion of the 850,000 odd population he represents, Noam Chomsky, Adam, the entire UK left, Starmer and his goons, literally everyone involved in local politics in any UK city, Mick Lynch (the best media performer in UK politics), anyone interested in politics in several of the largest unions, the entire community wealth-building movement...

Cool, but they aren't here to put their hands up, are they

(Except Adam)

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

View attachment 3986

Me. But, only, as you point out elsewhere that I live in the area (although, South of the Tyne).

You are also correct in your assessment of voting patterns in the area (IMHO), if that bundle of tumbleweed had a Labour Rosette, it could have been Mayor.

PS Sorry to agree with. you, and ruin your street -cred, nothing personal ;)

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Cool, but they aren't here to put their hands up, are they

(Except Adam)

Silliest criterion ever, on a niche forum with about 20 active members.

We can now add in Fozy and Bolders, @AndyRM is quite a good bet, maybe Ian, almost certainly QC :whistle:, probably @Xipe Totec, wouldn't be surprised about @All uphill, winjim, CR, Julia, Tanis... Y'know, the clued-up contingent...

Top Bottom