Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Maybe the PCSOs have given them a brief reprieve from defending the neighbourhood against fictitious junkies.

Perhaps, if there's time, I could be educated on the IPB or Sean Macbride. Let's chuck Corbyn and poetry into the mix too. Oh, and national identity.

A tragic list of grievances against someone on the Internet.

What was it you were saying about wasting time? :laugh:

theclaud

Reading around the chip

This is definitely my favourite one.

20230628_210510.jpg

fozy tornip

fozympotent

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1674115492540305425

Using your skill and judgement, put an x where you think the bacon sandwich should be.

the snail

There's not a day goes by that this shambles of a Labour party don't seem to be u turning on something...yesterday it's was Kids School Meals,the very least id expect !
Today seems to be what ?

View: https://twitter.com/joncstone/status/1673993646830436353?t=Fcwi4ERXs99Sym2C-KGTJw&s=19

The sad thing is that she's right, rent controls would probably make the rental sector worse - it's a symptom of how fkd up the housing market is. A lot of rental properties are buy-to-let mortgaged, and rising interest rates are driving a lot of landlords out of the market, and rent controls would only make the situation worse. The only way I can see things improving is by increasing the supply dramatically, and rebuilding public sector housing massively. The problem there is that Labour are supporting right-to-buy, which is a big part of how we ended up in this mess.

D

Deleted member 49

Could you give a summary? I can only see the title.
The lack of hope is palpable. People feel battered by inflation, falling living standards, strikes, public service crises and a general sense of decline. Brexit is now viewed by a majority of voters as a mistake. Labour has yet to fill the void. Politics feels like a battle of low expectations. To quote Aaron Sorkin, voters feel they are being asked “to choose between the lesser of ‘who cares?’”
If voters believe that Keir Starmer offers no improvement then the bar Sunak has to clear is that much lower.
Basically there both fecking shite .....

Top Bottom