Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Something about Fiscal Rules ?

32% owned by a Canadian public sector pension fund? And UK other public sector pension funds. That's not good.

I might be misreading that report but it looks like their debt is £933k per customer. How can that be?

How can that be?

It’s because they’re not actually in the business of supplying clean water. Like all of these now privately owned monopolies it’s simply a way to move vast amounts our national wealth into the accounts of the already fantastically rich.

Why did I post in the Starmer thread? Just wait and see how Labour respond to this. I‘m confident that their criticism will be about failed management and not the underlying company structure or ownership. I’d love to be proved wrong.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

When did we join the Eurozone?, I must have been asleep and missed out on converting my Sterling into Euro.
IMF and now the ECB...corporate profits ?
“Corporate profits were the biggest factor driving up prices last year and will be again in 2023 unless businesses are forced to absorb rising wage bills, the head of the European Central Bank has said.”

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
IMF and now the ECB...corporate profits ?
“Corporate profits were the biggest factor driving up prices last year and will be again in 2023 unless businesses are forced to absorb rising wage bills, the head of the European Central Bank has said.”

Yes, I did read the article. It would appear to be a problem beyond our shores, as well as within them.

multitool

And we interrupt this broadcast to bring you some poetry by Saint Jeremy of Corbyn

Screenshot_20230628_122722_Samsung Internet.jpg

Top Bottom