Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

https://www.ft.com/content/c39a9576-a8fb-416c-ad94-ba90b1e16a0e

Obviously Adam will know more about running a country successfully than TB
Tony Blair on the front page of the FT backing Labour to be more Tory than the Tory party....how could I of been so wrong.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Anyway, 12ft ladder can't get past the paywall, so the latest bout of unsolicited ghoulish diktats remain shrouded in mystery. Perhaps Multz can summarise. Is it just more Austerity or are some illegal wars recommended as well?

Reactions: C R
IMG_3781.jpeg

IMG_3782.jpeg

IMG_3783.jpeg

multitool

It tells you something about who he is and what kind of interests he represents, does it not?

Yes it does. His own, primarily, like most of us.

It's not that simple though is it. He's no need to be duplicitous now he isn't in power, but serving politicians do need to be to some extent which is why I don't expect them to reject out of hand any nations who are not totally pure. That is the way of the world. Be naive about it if you want.

Also, his track record in power demonstrated some big public spending on child poverty, families and education, but then the foundations for a temporarily strong economy were also there providing the tax revenues.

I'm sure you and Adam, were you in power, would get everything right first time because clearly its very easy. Blair, for his sins, says in hindsight that he now realises he had the headroom to be more radical.

Besides, demanding that Adam has to have served as an ex-PM before he's allowed an opinion or a vote seems a dubious basis for democracy.

You are doing an Aurora again. I am not making that demand.

Aurora hasn't been seen for a week.

You've eaten her, haven't you.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Yes it does. His own, primarily, like most of us.

It's not that simple though is it. He's no need to be duplicitous now he isn't in power, but serving politicians do need to be to some extent which is why I don't expect them to reject out of hand any nations who are not totally pure. That is the way of the world. Be naive about it if you want.

Also, his track record in power demonstrated some big public spending on child poverty, families and education, but then the foundations for a temporarily strong economy were also there providing the tax revenues.

I'm sure you and Adam, were you in power, would get everything right first time because clearly its very easy. Blair, for his sins, says in hindsight that he now realises he had the headroom to be more radical.

You are doing an Aurora again. I am not making that demand.

Aurora hasn't been seen for a week.

You've eaten her, haven't you.

Looking primarily after his own interests, like most of us?, well fancy that.

Top Bottom