Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
You quickly forget that 64% of the lower working class demographic voted to leave.
Many still strongly believe in Brexit, so to me, as a none labour voter, Starmer is playing a blinder.

C R

Über Member
You quickly forget that 64% of the lower working class demographic voted to leave.
Many still strongly believe in Brexit, so to me, as a none labour voter, Starmer is playing a blinder.

The voters referenced in that article are from that specific demographic. They don't like Starmer any better than they like Sunak, and it isn't because of brexit, it is because Starmer doesn't seem to have a vision for the country.

albion

Guru
The voters referenced in that article are from that specific demographic. They don't like Starmer any better than they like Sunak, and it isn't because of brexit, it is because Starmer doesn't seem to have a vision for the country.

Nothing to do with them being easily suckered, of course.

Britain, by the way, is near bankrupt. We need a crutch far more than vision. I really don't mind Starmer just being the delivery man.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
The school of Tool 🙄

He'll keep digging
'Til he feels something.

multitool

With the news of horrendous events in Israel today, its worth reminding ourselves that the man who today said this:

Screenshot_20231007_202631_Samsung Internet.jpg

was the same man who previously said this:

"‘The idea that an organisation dedicated to the good of Palestinian people and bringing about long-term peace & social justice & political justice in the whole region should be labelled as a terrorist organisation…is a big, big historical mistake"

And to be clear, that was Corbyn talking about his "friends", Hamas.

And this is who Adam wanted us to be running the country.

Top Bottom