Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Paley doesn’t need grounds to insult lefties.

They fly out of him like sh*t off a shovel.

Oh dear, is Corbyn another Sturgeon - a protected species around here?

I wish he was still Labour leader because the party will never get elected with him on the strength.

On t'other hand, most of what Reeves was saying sounded alright.

Of course, 95% of it will never happen, but it wouldn't matter if it did.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I'm sure this will be a fascinating read.

View attachment 4717

Oh yes! Harold Wilson, I remember it well.

The "white heat of technology", "the pound in your pocket", "a week is a long time in politics"....

With todays "floating" currency, not sure we will be able to have an actual devaluation of the pound, perhaps, it will just sink without trace.

I wonder who will be the new:

- John Stonehouse doing a fake death act too?

- T Dan Smith

- Poulson

How entertaining is this going to be?

Beebo

Veteran
Terrible security.
It took ages for anyone to react, and the guy was manhandling Starmer for around 10 seconds.

multitool

A new beginning....it's happening Tool 🤣

It has been a pretty good conference so far.

I said months ago to not expect too much in the way of defined policy. But I also said it would come within a few months. I was right. Next will be the manifesto, and then a Labour landslide.

No thanks to dicks like Adam 'but Corbyn....waahhhh......wahhhh 😭' 4868

Cry more.

D

Deleted member 49

I said months ago to not expect too much in the way of defined policy.
No sh1t....
No thanks to dicks like Adam 'but Corbyn....waahhhh......wahhhh 😭' 4868
Odd because you mention Corbyn far more than me.

multitool

No sh1t....

Odd because you mention Corbyn far more than me.

Yes, because everything you post is through the lense of Corbyn, rather than the lense of reality.

You are like the Brexiters now pretending they never voted for it because they've realised its pure fantasy. Twat.*

(* gratuitous insult because a) it's how you addressed me every time you interacted, for months; and b) you are a twat)

D

Deleted member 49

Yes, because everything you post is through the lense of Corbyn, rather than the lense of reality.

You are like the Brexiters now pretending they never voted for it because they've realised its pure fantasy. Twat.*

(* gratuitous insult because a) it's how you addressed me every time you interacted, for months; and b) you are a twat)
You're so hurtful 🙄
I've never pretended where my political views are,always favoured a union over most politicians probably due to the sort of jobs I've done.You really think Corbyn changed any of that or my views lol.It was more about the policies and what he stood for.You know the ones that Starmer won his leadership challenge with.

multitool

Obviously he then qualifies it by saying that Israel has a right to defend itself and international law has to be followed.

At this stage it doesn't particularly matter what he says. He's a leader of an opposition party and his main role is to.avoid the massive elephant traps enabled by the idiot Corbyn.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
It's an electoral strategy. Labour won three terms under Tony Blair and he loved a bit of warcriming. Starmer's hoping the same will apply.

Oh yeah, and he's terrified, absolutely terrified of doing or saying anything which could be interpreted as antisemitic. Because he's a big coward.

Top Bottom