Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Probably easier to try and keep a list on things they haven't U turned on.
https://www.theguardian.com/environ...se-of-scottish-style-right-to-roam-in-england

multitool

Pharaoh
They don't seem impressed.
View attachment 4827

I don't see a conflict.

He said "I repeated".

He didn't say "they said".

He isn't misconstruing their words at all.

What they are really annoyed about is that they got a load of shît from local Muslims about Starmer's visit and they are desperately trying to dig themselves out of a hole. The locally annoyed Muslims have probably been reading Adam's posts about Starmer saying the Israelis had the right to starve and freeze Gazans to death (which, intelligent readers* realise was a single confusion for all the reasons I gave upthread).

Ironically, the only thing Starmer said that is not exactly what Muslims are calling for is the release of the hostages.

*not Adam, obvs.

D

Deleted member 49

I don't see a conflict.

He said "I repeated".

He didn't say "they said".

He isn't misconstruing their words at all.

What they are really annoyed about is that they got a load of shît from local Muslims about Starmer's visit and they are desperately trying to dig themselves out of a hole. The locally annoyed Muslims have probably been reading Adam's posts about Starmer saying the Israelis had the right to starve and freeze Gazans to death (which, intelligent readers* realise was a single confusion for all the reasons I gave upthread).

Ironically, the only thing Starmer said that is not exactly what Muslims are calling for is the release of the hostages.

*not Adam, obvs.
“It’s clear Kier was answering the previous question”

D

Deleted member 49

Fecking cowards...make sure you have a break for food and water whilst we bomb the feck out of you.
Ceasefire !

View: https://twitter.com/chakrabortty/status/1717215248472551493?t=0hztto1PDAW49s9XGqr46g&s=19

multitool

Pharaoh
Adam cannot put himself in the place of a party leader, and aspirant PM, who has to make balanced decisions.

This is what makes Adam's pronouncements so funny.

Top Bottom