Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Jeez.

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Mclusky was implying that Mossad knew about the attack and chose to not respond, resulting in 1400 dead Jews, which they factored into whatever plan Mclusky thinks those scheming Jews were . That is a conspiracy theory.

That's a possibility considering Nuttyyahoo has been quoting scripture to justify the Palestinian genocide, also a speech made to his Licud Party in 2019.

Until an investigation has been completed, we have to think of the possibility that Mossad allowed this to happen, for reasons too horrible to contemplate (and I do hope that it was a genuine screw up and nothing more sinister). Remember, Mossad's non-actions caused the deaths of 1400 Israelis and started the war which we see now, which has also killed 8500 Palestinians.

Reactions: C R

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
to use the jargon from my workplace, that's not exactly the root cause of those deaths, is it?!?

It's the same argument that Israel uses when talking about all those 'human shields' it bombs to death.

matticus

Guru
Let's just undermine him daily (as admitted by Peter Mandleson on camera to Robert Peston) and get Boris Johnson. Eighty seat majority and 200,000 dead from Covid and the most dysfunctional government ever known.

The Labour Right must be so proud.

hear hear.

Is it worth trashing your position at home to protest for some cause - and remember, Starmer doesn't get a vote at the UN - thousands of miles away, however tragic?

jim, adam - would you get divorced over different opinions on the Middle East situation?

D

Deleted member 49

hear hear.

Is it worth trashing your position at home to protest for some cause - and remember, Starmer doesn't get a vote at the UN - thousands of miles away, however tragic?

jim, adam - would you get divorced over different opinions on the Middle East situation?
Some cause ? If you mean the horror that were watching in Gaza then yes I do think it's worth it.
Divorced...I've never been married and my partner is a Irish woman,need I say more about her feelings on Palestine or the w@nkers we've got a choice between.Shes a lot more brutal than me.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom