Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
LOL I guess they didn't think the leopards would eat their faces.

Screenshot_20231126-083926-995.png

Screenshot_20231126-084232-795.png

Last edited:
Reactions: C R

multitool

Pharaoh
Oh god. Weetman. Did you have to?

theclaud

Reading around the chip

To be clear, I don't think that Duffield should be expelled, either for liking a Tweet or for being mates with Rowling or whatever, but I can't help funding it hilarious when the manufactured antisemitism panic turns round to bite those who fed it relentlessly. This kind of thing is the only sort of pleasure left to find in the Labour Party.

CXRAndy

Guru
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...roots-back-starmer-gender-self-identification

So they're abandoning self ID while making getting a GRC far simpler and less invasive.

Wasn't that the main point of self ID?

Step in the right direction, will filter out the 'trendy to be trans' by having a medical assessments. Most children grow out of it and by early 20s are at peace with sex, having a pause through psychiatric assessment is very wise.

Further reinforcement of safe places for women needs to be clearly added to legislation

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Step in the right direction, will filter out the 'trendy to be trans' by having a medical assessments. Most children grow out of it and by early 20s are at peace with sex, having a pause through psychiatric assessment is very wise.

Further reinforcement of safe places for women needs to be clearly added to legislation

The word "most" is doing a lot of heavy lifting here.

CXRAndy

Guru
The word "most" is doing a lot of heavy lifting here.

According to psychologists, it is the case most (vast majority) will grow into being at peace with their sex identity. Most will acknowledge they were either lesbian or homosexual not trans, if left and not given puberty blockers or have life altering surgery.

Top Bottom