Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
I am not sure they are. Starmer is Tony Blair Lite. I just hopes he manages the dangerous world conflicts that are happening better.

God help him if Putins crony, Trump becomes President. The EU will be confined to history if Trump wins.

• Sad
Reactions: C R

multitool

Pharaoh
I am not sure they are. Starmer is Tony Blair Lite. I just hopes he manages the dangerous world conflicts that are happening better.

God help him if Putins crony, Trump becomes President. The EU will be confined to history if Trump wins.

I think Trump will win.

The problem for Europe is whether populism continues to take hold and spread in the way it already has done in Italy, Hungary, France, Netherlands and Germany.

These are dangerous times.

• Sad

multitool

Pharaoh
Plus ça change...

Your schtick is just insulting other people's levels of perceived intelligence.

It's tired and boring. You're clearly capable of more.

Although perhaps I'm being too generous?

Have you noticed how almost every interaction between us is initiated by you?

No? Go and have a look. I almost never respond to your posts that aren't a direct reply to me. It happens, but rarely.

Why? Because almost all of your unsolicited replies to me are an ad hominem. An insult. And they contain little or nothing relating to the topic. This thread is an excellent case in point.

Look, we all get that you are a pathologically needy attention-seeker, but puh-lease don't start whining when you get the attention but it isn't the exact sort you wanted.

Twat :laugh:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Have you noticed how almost every interaction between us is initiated by you?

No? Go and have a look. I almost never respond to your posts that aren't a direct reply to me. It happens, but rarely.

Why? Because almost all of your unsolicited replies to me are an ad hominem. An insult. And they contain little or nothing relating to the topic. This thread is an excellent case in point.

Look, we all get that you are a pathologically needy attention-seeker, but puh-lease don't start whining when you get the attention but it isn't the exact sort you wanted.

Twat :laugh:

Believe me when I say the last thing I seek from you, or anyone else on this forum is attention.

You seem to crave it from Adam, you've pretty much admitted that yourself on this thread, numerous times.

Did you click your fingers like Cher when you typed "puh-lease"? I hope so.

D

Deleted member 49

Screenshot_20240118-164507.png

Screenshot_20240118-165811.png

Well that's tonight's viewing sorted....
"Far more Mandy than Mick" colour me shocked 🤣

D

Deleted member 49

You seem to crave it from Adam,
Leave me out of it you attention seeking ¢unt 😍

Top Bottom