Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
Let's lure @Adam4868 back in with this...

Screenshot_20240114_183605_Samsung Internet.jpg

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 49

Screenshot_20240116-125037.png

Yea let's vote for more austerity, more tax cuts for the rich, more benefits cuts for the poor, more war, more privatisation, more neoliberalism and party like it's the 90s 🙄

D

Deleted member 49

Streeting confuses me a bit to be honest. On the one hand he says some pretty intelligent stuff, but then he's also got the "by any means necessary" approach too which I can't get on board with.
I genuinely hope the little sh1t loses his seat.

multitool

Pharaoh
View attachment 5367
Yea let's vote for more austerity, more tax cuts for the rich, more benefits cuts for the poor, more war, more privatisation, more neoliberalism and party like it's the 90s 🙄

Here's a simple example of why life is not as simple as you think it is, and the options available to government are not what you think they are.

Where do you think your pension comes from and how is it funded?

Go away and have a little think.

D

Deleted member 49

Here's a simple example of why life is not as simple as you think it is, and the options available to government are not what you think they are.

There's always money for war though...unless we try and stop the inequality and tax some wealth it's a merry go round.
Who's going to be first to say but what's wealthy ?

AndyRM

Elder Goth

This made me laugh.

You simplify things on other threads, but you're asking people to think and challenge on this one?

Brilliant.

spen666

View attachment 5367

If a win for the politicians she likes is so rare, perhaps its her views that are out of touch with the voters, given her preferred politicians would seem not to be the regular preference of the voters?

Top Bottom