Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
To be honest I have no idea.

But for the purposes of lampooning the politically despicable, I tend to think that episode of Black Mirror is an example of art imitating life.

Oink.

If he is so politically. despicable (and, I agree, he is), why not use true examples to lampoon him. Using potentially "fake news" weakens the case, not strengthens it IMHO.

albion

Guru
The unions first gave us the inept Ed Milliband in preference to the none inept David Milliband.
2nd time round they gave us the solidly inept Jeremy Corbyn.

It certainly has got better since then.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I don't think you can say Ed Milliband is inept when Starmer has kept him in his shadow cabinet since being elected leader. Surely if things were getting better, Starmer would have booted him at the earliest opportunity?

multitool

Pharaoh

The difference between you and me is that you are working against the only party able to unseat the current govt which happens to be the worst of my lifetime.

And all because they won't do exactly what you want them to do, you selfish tantrumming little pr1ck.

Democratic politics is always about compromise. One day you might wake up and have a fûcking thought in your head.

albion

Guru
I don't think you can say Ed Milliband is inept when Starmer has kept him in his shadow cabinet since being elected leader. Surely if things were getting better, Starmer would have booted him at the earliest opportunity?

I like him, but as leader he was certainly inept.

D

Deleted member 49

The difference between you and me is that you are working against the only party able to unseat the current govt which happens to be the worst of my lifetime.

And all because they won't do exactly what you want them to do, you selfish tantrumming little pr1ck.

Democratic politics is always about compromise. One day you might wake up and have a fûcking thought in your head.
Vote for us or you're a selfish pr1ck....priceless.
From someone who likes to call other people thick ,🤣

multitool

Pharaoh
Vote for us or you're a selfish pr1ck....priceless.
From someone who likes to call other people thick ,🤣

It's not even that, though is it, because that would include all Tory, LD and Green voters.

What makes you a special pr1ck is that you wouldn't vote for any of the above parties. Your nearest natural home is the Labour party, but because they aren't the exact Labour party you want you will invest all of your energies into getting another 5 years of Tory government

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I like him, but as leader he was certainly inept.

Inept isn't a word I'd use to describe someone I like.

D

Deleted member 49

It's not even that, though is it, because that would include all Tory, LD and Green voters.

What makes you a special pr1ck is that you wouldn't vote for any of the above parties. Your nearest natural home is the Labour party, but because they aren't the exact Labour party you want you will invest all of your energies into getting another 5 years of Tory government
Not sure about that,what is my natural home ? I'm quite comfortable with voting Green thanks,they're standing a candidate in every constituency as far as I can tell.Put simply they offer more of what interests me.Maybe the best I can hope for is a hung parliament.
If Starmers lies, u turns and promise of more austerity didn't put me off voting Labour,his support of a genocide certainly does.But carry on with your reasons to vote Labour....it's sweet.

Top Bottom