Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
F0B5219D-8E8C-42DE-949B-23CDDE235CF9.jpeg

D

Deleted member 49

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 49

Exactly. All that's changed since the last lot is the hierarchy of racism.

And this week's number one is:

View attachment 3353
Except it isn't is it..."Accusations of antisemitism were just cynically used to get Corbyn"
What do you think about only 1 media outlet that has ever asked him for comment, that was on the day of the report being released & the reporter in question hadn't even read the report.
Now imagine if this had been under Corbyn.

Reactions: C R

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Except it isn't is it..."Accusations of antisemitism were just cynically used to get Corbyn"
What do you think about only 1 media outlet that has ever asked him for comment, that was on the day of the report being released & the reporter in question hadn't even read the report.
Now imagine if this had been under Corbyn.

You just don't get sarcasm do you, when it has anything to do with the long gone Corbyn, but you are keen to throw it around when it relates to Starmer.

I don't know whether anti-semitism was number one or number ten when he was in charge, and I don't really care. Some elements of racism exist in almost every large establishment organisation, including, sadly, the Labour Party, and the 'hierarchy' doesn't matter a lot except to those on the receiving end.

D

Deleted member 49

You just don't get sarcasm do you, when it has anything to do with the long gone Corbyn, but you are keen to throw it around when it relates to Starmer.

I don't know whether anti-semitism was number one or number ten when he was in charge, and I don't really care. Some elements of racism exist in almost every large establishment organisation, including, sadly, the Labour Party, and the 'hierarchy' doesn't matter a lot except to those on the receiving end.
Does it bother me that anti-Semitism within the Lab Party was used to smear and get rid of Corbyn and any chance of a Labour goverment...just a little.
But your answer to this is "some elements of racism exist in every large organisation"
At least you get sarcasm 🙄

multitool

Shaman
It was used by the Tories.

A skilful leader wouldn't have provided such easy ammunition. Just another thing that you don't understand.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Does it bother me that anti-Semitism within the Lab Party was used to smear and get rid of Corbyn and any chance of a Labour goverment...just a little.
But your answer to this is "some elements of racism exist in every large organisation"
At least you get sarcasm 🙄

if you are saying there has never been an element of anti-semitism in the Labour party I have a bridge you might be interested in.

It was used unfairly against Corbyn by the right wing press.

I said every large establishment organisation, which the Labour Party is.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
It was used by the Tories.

A skilful leader wouldn't have provided such easy ammunition. Just another thing that you don't understand.

Yes! This! If your so-called 'Corbyn' had been a truly skilful leader like, for Example, Sir Starmer, he would have been able to easily deflect any attack or criticism the Tories aimed at him simply by imitating or supporting every single thing they did!

Proper, grown-up politicans know you don't win by having so-called 'principles' or wanting to make life better for people, or any of that sort of weak, limp-wristed bollocks!

multitool

Shaman
The game is not creating a massive open goal for the Tory press. The fücking idiot could have said nothing about the mural, but oh no...Saint Jeremy had to jump in with both feet, didn't he

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
I live in Scotland and would like independence, meaning I have no need to vote for Tories, Red Tories or Piss Tories, so this is very much a game in which I have no skin. But I am interested.

So - is the calculation amongst the Starmerati that because the man is a demonstrable liar - he lied to get elected leader and, I understand has wiped his arse on every single promise he made in order to get elected - is the calculation that all of his Toryesque pro-Brexit, anti-union, drown-the-refugees, flog-the-NHS, anti-minorities etc etc positions are also lies? That once he gets the keys to No. 10 he'll tear off his waxy, pink Tory skin-mask to reveal his true form - some grim and eldritch Lovecraftesque chimera with the melted features of Karl Marx, Michael Foot, Arthur Scargill and Owen Jones, all swirling, throbbing and pulsating beneath a translucent, oleaginous membrane where his face used to be, as he gleefully nationalises the railways, taxes the obscenely wealthy and pumps vast amounts of money into the NHS and public services?

Just a yes or no answer will do.

Top Bottom