Strike!

Adam4868

Legendary Member
Oh, it was bad. I mean I get that it's an attempt to chase the disgruntled Tory vote but Jesus Christ it was bad.

View: https://twitter.com/imshanereaction/status/1539200096239239168?t=qUfqzI4T80FM2CrMqvCp5g&s=19

I'd like to say I expected better.....I didn't.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I'd like to say I expected better.....I didn't.

They started alright with that first tweet, but then the second one... I was literally in the middle of writing to my Lib Dem PPC when they deleted it. I might still bring it up with her.

Adam4868

Legendary Member

Shame we couldn't have politicians so straight talking.....instead we've got the likes of Grant Schapps who can barely string a fecking sentence together !
Its so easy to talk like Lynch when you don't constantly have to think if your lying or not 😁

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Shame we couldn't have politicians so straight talking.....instead we've got the likes of Grant Schapps who can barely string a fecking sentence together !
Its so easy to talk like Lynch when you don't constantly have to think if your lying or not 😁

It seems like he's spent the whole day with people trying to catch him out, and he's having none of it. Bearing in mind that I knew nothing about him or the RMT before today, I like him a lot. He's coming across very well to me at least.

Adam4868

Legendary Member
Expect plenty more of this from the right wing media and the Tories.....can't help but laugh when the Tories throw the word Marxist about ! This was from one on Monday,.sounds so fecking childlike lol.
Who would like to sit opposite Mick on the negotiating table I wonder 🙄

"Mick Lynch is a Marxist who has no interest in anything other than trying to tear down the conservative government because he wants to push his own political agenda, he is a waste of space and is better off not in the trade union."

Top Bottom