Strike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Oh, it was bad. I mean I get that it's an attempt to chase the disgruntled Tory vote but Jesus Christ it was bad.

View: https://twitter.com/imshanereaction/status/1539200096239239168?t=qUfqzI4T80FM2CrMqvCp5g&s=19

I'd like to say I expected better.....I didn't.

D

Deleted member 49

Shame we couldn't have politicians so straight talking.....instead we've got the likes of Grant Schapps who can barely string a fecking sentence together !
Its so easy to talk like Lynch when you don't constantly have to think if your lying or not 😁

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Shame we couldn't have politicians so straight talking.....instead we've got the likes of Grant Schapps who can barely string a fecking sentence together !
Its so easy to talk like Lynch when you don't constantly have to think if your lying or not 😁

It seems like he's spent the whole day with people trying to catch him out, and he's having none of it. Bearing in mind that I knew nothing about him or the RMT before today, I like him a lot. He's coming across very well to me at least.

D

Deleted member 49

Expect plenty more of this from the right wing media and the Tories.....can't help but laugh when the Tories throw the word Marxist about ! This was from one on Monday,.sounds so fecking childlike lol.
Who would like to sit opposite Mick on the negotiating table I wonder 🙄

"Mick Lynch is a Marxist who has no interest in anything other than trying to tear down the conservative government because he wants to push his own political agenda, he is a waste of space and is better off not in the trade union."

Top Bottom