Sturgeon resigns

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
Gnomes

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Regardless of all the memes and references, the fact of the matter another party voted in on majority for most of its reign is just as feckin ball deep in scandal as the other mob in Westminster.

Well that’s one of the funniest responses I’ve read today 😂.

Are you seriously equating this incident with the serial abusers of office, funnelers of funds to their mates, granters of peerage to a Russian with KGB connections, tax dodging chancellor, the first PM to be criminally fined in office, awash with racists and liars, commonly known as the Tory Party?

You crack me up.

Edited to add another Tory scandal (they come in so fast nowadays):
Scott Benton, Tory MP for Blackpool South, was secretly filmed when he met reporters posing as investors. During the meeting, Benton guaranteed he could leak the gambling white paper 48 hours before publication.

Last edited:

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
BBC reports that Mr Murrell has been released without charge, pending further investigation.

Huge surprise. However - objective achieved:

SNPBAAAD!!!.jpg

matticus

Guru
Lampooning politicians, using, or even abusing their appearance, is not only generally acceptable but should be encouraged, to keep them in their place.
It has been carried out for hundreds of years and, if anything, has mellowed over that time.

But it should only happen to politicians that I dislike.

At first read I missed the small print - touché! [my bold]

I think it's terrible behaviour, but politics is full of terrible bheaviour so I don't lose any sleep over it. I can still see that some is pretty harmless fun, and some is very unpleasant. The Wee Jimmy Krankie thing is waaaaay over at the least harmful end.

One reason I think it's terrible is the undermining of serious criticism; huge bandwidth was wasted on Boris' terrible hair, when he had much worse character flaws to worry about. So if you DO dislike Sturgeon, you aren't really helping your cause with the Krankies jokes!

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
More Trumped up charges implicating a former Leader.

Scotland is getting more like the US every day.

As yet the former FM is neither charged nor implicated in any criminal investigation, although some people, the press included, are desperately keen to spin it that way.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Looking more and more like pantomime performative bullsh!t. A lot of indy folk are shaking their heads and laughing at this now.

Reportedly there's been a spike in new SNP members & donations.

D

Deleted member 49

Looking more and more like pantomime performative bullsh!t. A lot of indy folk are shaking their heads and laughing at this now.

Reportedly there's been a spike in new SNP members & donations.
Unless they start pulling body bags out of that marque it looks over the top ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom