Sturgeon resigns

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
It was directly after his post, just as this one is directly after yours. I'm going to assume a modicum of intelligence on your part even though increasingly I'm starting to view you as somewhat of a twat.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It was directly after his post, just as this one is directly after yours. I'm going to assume a modicum of intelligence on your part even though increasingly I'm starting to view you as somewhat of a twat.

However will I survive?! :sad:

MrGrumpy

Regular
Regardless of all the memes and references, the fact of the matter another party voted in on majority for most of its reign is just as feckin ball deep in scandal as the other mob in Westminster. They have had too long in power up here and for want of a better description power , this applies to both sides of hadrians wall .

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

multitool

Shaman
Regardless of all the memes and references, the fact of the matter another party voted in on majority for most of its reign is just as feckin ball deep in scandal as the other mob in Westminster. They have had too long in power up here and for want of a better description power , this applies to both sides of hadrians wall .

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

All we know so far is that funds meant for independence campaign are alleged to have been used for SNP running costs, which seems almost tautological. I'm guessing that the likelihood is, given the arrest, that the police have reasonable cause to suspect a crime was committed and charges will follow.

MrGrumpy

Regular
All we know so far is that funds meant for independence campaign were used for SNP running costs, which seems almost tautological. I'm guessing that the likelihood is, given the arrest, that the police have reasonable cause to suspect a crime was committed and charges will follow.

She resigned don’t think that was ever the plan ! Convince me otherwise , still stand by comments though, too long in power and not much to show for it in all honesty . Free prescriptions ! As a higher rate tax payer I pay more up here than over the border . No problem idea logically with that but not so sure I trust them with my money !

D

Deleted member 28

So still no answer to why referring to Sturgeon is wrong but ok to insult Tory mingers due to their looks?

At least have the balls to admit you're all guilty of double standards.

As for 'gammons ' I would guess there are plenty red faced, overweight ginger farkers on this forum getting all hot under the collar over things.

D

Deleted member 28

To be fair, that is how I envisage you

You may well do but it's not difficult to find a pic of me on these forums.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Apparently not?

Not for me. Nowt to do with being Scottish either, it's just not especially funny or clever, but clearly amuses some people.

For balance, didn't find the spate of photos of politicians from other parties eating funny either, Milliband and Cameron with their hot dogs, May with her chips, there may be more available.

D

Deleted member 28

Not for me. Nowt to do with being Scottish either, it's just not especially funny or clever, but clearly amuses some people.

For balance, didn't find the spate of photos of politicians from other parties eating funny either, Milliband and Cameron with their hot dogs, May with her chips, there may be more available.

Lets face it none are particularly side splitting but it does make me smile when I see all these pics of the Tories in various parodies and as soon as the sturge is bought out people get all 'offended '.

FFS they're not related to you!

Top Bottom