Sturgeon resigns

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Guru
It was always framed as a "potential fraud investigation". It looks like the investigation is still ongoing, and press reports are limited - presumably because the NCA are keeping everything under wraps at the moment. The investigation covers off shore and internationally registered companies so it's going to be much more complex than Peter Murrell's shoddy accounting.

Well that's quite a dynamic shift from what you said earlier when you said this!

How could it? Mone has not been accused of doing anything illegal (just immoral).
The SNP have a legal investigation going on looking at possible misappropriation of funds.

icowden

Legendary Member
Well that's quite a dynamic shift from what you said earlier when you said this!
Not really. Companies owned by Mone''s family are being investigated, not Mone personally. She has taken great steps to claim that she has no involvement in the companies.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
What do we reckon about the £100k motor home? Genuinely a SNP 'battle bus' or bought for holidays round Loch Lomond?

Surprised the journos haven't checked the reg with the DVLA to see how many miles it's done per year. It's blurred out on photos I've seen but they probably know the reg. If they'd been off picnicking in it regularly you would think the neighbours would have dobbed them in. Or someone would have seen them eating sandwiches by a pile of sand in a lay by at least.

I didn’t see/hear this personally, but, one of my drinking pals claims he saw a news item where neighbors (of granny) claimed Motorhome had not moved for over 12 months.

As an aside, didnt look like a £100k Motorhome to me.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
I didn’t see/hear this personally, but, one of my drinking pals claims he saw a news item where neighbors (of granny) claimed Motorhome had not moved for over 12 months.

As an aside, didnt look like a £100k Motorhome to me.

£110,000 apparently.

niesmann-bischoff-smove-4684134.jpg

Still looks pretty cramped for a meth lab.

monkers

Guru
I can easily imagine that Murrell and Sturgeon could afford to buy that motorhome themselves from earnings without being on the take.

Barrowman and Mone though - no chance - they've ripped off us taxpayers.

mudsticks

Squire
You're like woodlouse, there but have no positive impact on society and slither around in the background until someone lifts a stone.

Au contraire.
Woodlice are very useful creatures.

They recycle woody materials, enabling it to be further broken down by other smaller critters, thus aiding the creation of good humus, upon which we all depend.

And they don't slither - they have legs to creep about upon.

Top Bottom