Sturgeon resigns

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
You're like woodlouse, there but have no positive impact on society and slither around in the background until someone lifts a stone.

Even boldonlad can't bring himself to endorse this curio.

For my part, I thought - with it needing a stone to be lifted for my true destiny and purpose to manifest, and coming so soon after Easter - that perhaps shep was hailing me (albeit in the kind of code beloved of Christologists) as the isopod Messiah.

More prosaically, 'appen the ageing shrimp can no longer hold his beer.

Last edited:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
£110,000 apparently.

View attachment 3666

Still looks pretty cramped for a meth lab.

That could be £100K, but, is that the model in question?, the one I saw on the TV reportage was a much more modest beast, although, it would still have been £60-£70k, I would guess.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

For my part, I thought - with it needing a stone to be lifted for my true destiny and purpose to manifest, and coming so soon after Easter - that perhaps shep was hailing me (albeit in the kind of code beloved of Christologists) as the isopod Messiah.

My apologies, been busy in the garden this morning, normal service now resumed ;)

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
That could be £100K, but, is that the model in question?, the one I saw on the TV reportage was a much more modest beast, although, it would still have been £60-£70k, I would guess.

I think it's the same thing. Hard to find many good pics of the Murrells' actual impounded shaggin' wagon though - although circumstances suggest it's quite probably this one:

MurrellMobile.jpg

D

Deleted member 28

Comedy gold!

D

Deleted member 28

Au contraire.
Woodlice are very useful creatures.

They recycle woody materials, enabling it to be further broken down by other smaller critters, thus aiding the creation of good humus, upon which we all depend.

And they don't slither - they have legs to creep about upon.

I'll bow to your experience on that one, as an aside I've always respected your ability to handle my obvious attempts of subject derailment with integrity and respectful responses.

Not bad for a lanky ginger bird.

icowden

Legendary Member
I'll bow to your experience on that one, as an aside I've always respected your ability to handle my obvious attempts of subject derailment with integrity and respectful responses.

Not bad for a lanky ginger bird.

Oi! Less of that...!

mudsticks

Squire
Oi! Less of that...!

I don't think I'd mind if I was of that colouring.

Bit more original than boring old brunette.

(With the added benefit of repelling the likes of Shep🤓)

But I guess it wouldn't be ideal for my sunshiney outdoorsy lifestyle 🤔

monkers

Guru
View attachment 3680
To be fair, there could be a perfectly logical explanation for having such a fabulous vehicle up the drive.

The more obvious situation is having been in a well-paid position for a long time. Pay for first minister about £160k plus expenses. I have no idea what Murrell was paid, but they could obviously afford to buy that vehicle if they wished without winning anything or deceiving anyone. When you live at the coast as I do you see convoys of these vehicle travelling on the roads. You also see harbours full of expensive yachts bobbing up on the water and never going anyway.

That vehicle on its own is no evidence of any wrongdoing. For clarity I am not defending Murrell or Sturgeon or claiming there has been no wrongdoing.

Maybe we can just wait and see? To her credit Sturgeon has done the proper thing and stood out of the way so that government and investigations can continue without prejudice.

Last edited:

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Consider the fallen trees of the forest, how they decay: they toil not, neither do they spin, and yet I say unto you even Solomon in all his glory didn't taste woody and mulchy as one of these.

mudsticks

Squire
Consider the fallen trees of the forest, how they decay: they toil not, neither do they spin, and yet I say unto you even Solomon in all his glory didn't taste woody and mulchy as one of these.

PXL_20230416_122253757.MP.jpg

My thoughts exactly as I tried to make my way through here earlier today..

They've made a right old mess.
👀

Top Bottom