Sturgeon resigns

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh dear, pity you didn't take your chance last time.

A bit like Brexit though, vote, unhappy with the decision so spend the rest of your Iives trying to get another.

People are allowed to change their minds when new evidence comes to light.

That's the reason why we have GEs every 4/5 years because people can change their minds in the time from the previous GE.

MrGrumpy

Regular
You don't think it's related to this?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...CEO-husband-Peter-Murrell-quits-Minister.html

Of course the saddest part of this is that there will be no more poems written about the "wee look alike krankie..." in Private Eye

It’s probably got a lot to do with it . Lots will be happy she’s gone ! However it won’t change a thing IMO . Tories/Labour are spent forces up here. Whatever side of the fence you sit independence viewpoint is not going away anytime soon !

It’s probably got a lot to do with it . Lots will be happy she’s gone ! However it won’t change a thing IMO . Tories/Labour are spent forces up here. Whatever side of the fence you sit independence viewpoint is not going away anytime soon !

Twitter’s full of Labour MSPs/MPs who think that because Nicola Sturgeon’s resigned, they’re going to take back Scotland.

Idiots. :laugh:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
You don't think it's related to this?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...CEO-husband-Peter-Murrell-quits-Minister.html

Of course the saddest part of this is that there will be no more poems written about the "wee look alike krankie..." in Private Eye

Yes, I am a bit disappointed about her timing. My copy of Private Eye just arrived yesterday, same day Nicola announced her resignation, now, I will have to wait two whole weeks for the cartoons and comment, very inconsiderate of her, IMHO. ;)

D

Deleted member 28

People are allowed to change their minds when new evidence comes to light.

That's the reason why we have GEs every 4/5 years because people can change their minds in the time from the previous GE.

Unfortunately it's not the same is it, a referendum, so changing their minds may have been a mistake.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Anything on Nick Cohen?

Haven’t read it yet, some major family things to attend to, daughter no2’s partner died suddenly.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Doesn't appear to be. At least, nothing under his byline. There's stuff about the guardian & Owen Jones, plus a spectacularly insensitive & unfunny cartoon.

Curious. I notice 'Octopus' was trending on UK Twitter earlier tho.

Top Bottom