Sturgeon resigns

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
Curious. I notice 'Octopus' was trending on UK Twitter earlier tho.

Cephalopod or energy firm? (I think I'm missing something here).
There were some people chastising PE for its silence.

monkers

Guru
Kids and 'transition ' is what bothers me, what age, in your opinion, constititutes a 'kid' ?

From the time of birth to about 6 months old, they are known as kids. By that time, you'll know with certainty which are male and which are female by the developing testes on males. A juvenile male older than 6 months old then transitions to be known as a buckling; a young female is a doeling. When they reach 1 year old, the males transition again to become known as bucks unless they are castrated, which makes them wethers. Mature females are called does.

Know stuff about goats. It's whether we know stuff about weather or wethers. Caution; may contain homophones.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

From the time of birth to about 6 months old, they are known as kids. By that time, you'll know with certainty which are male and which are female by the developing testes on males. A juvenile male older than 6 months old then transitions to be known as a buckling; a young female is a doeling. When they reach 1 year old, the males transition again to become known as bucks unless they are castrated, which makes them wethers. Mature females are called does.

Know stuff about goats. It's whether we know stuff about weather or wethers. Caution; may contain homophones.

Hysterical!

D

Deleted member 28

A student of mine once wrote, 'I can just look at any girl and tell wether'. Using my red pen I replied, 'that has to be the worst spell of weather all year!' He couldn't help it; he had a diagnosis of dailysex.

"A student of mine " what the f*ck could you possibly teach anyone?

Milzy

Kids and 'transition ' is what bothers me, what age, in your opinion, constititutes a 'kid' ?

Under 18. I’m kind of taking the pee, many will regret the transition later on in life & maybe commit suicide. Even the same with much older adults so it was right for the Tories to step in and stop the Scottish change of law. Probably the best thing they’ve done in the last 10 years.

multitool

Shaman
Under 18. I’m kind of taking the pee, many will regret the transition later on in life & maybe commit suicide. Even the same with much older adults so it was right for the Tories to step in and stop the Scottish change of law. Probably the best thing they’ve done in the last 10 years.

Yeah....errr.....you do realise that if you transition under Scottish law nothing actually changes except one word on a few bits of paper. And that word can be changed back if you want.

Top Bottom