The Good News Only - thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mogg's business closes after losing its largest client.
https://www.ft.com/content/0d1f2b8f-eb44-43a7-889e-52f50c3d4d7d

Couldn't have happened to a politer arrisole....

Prince Harry sticking it to the Mirror and Morgan must be seen as good news.
The judge even called out Morgan for failing to turn up and may well have lied to the Levison enquiry

Who'd have thought Morgan would turn out to be a wrong 'un, eh?

albion

Guru
Oh no, not too smug to watch, Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan ?
Too much to hope that he gets ejected from the telly in disgrace.

Ian H

Guru
Right. Sod you lot, I'm off to become a multi-millionaire.
[🎶 Spam spam spam spam...]
=======================================
INVITATION... Are you a pastor, politician, businessman or woman, are you a musician or an artist, do you want to be famous or do you want to become rich or powerful, join the Illuminati brotherhood and realize your dream, this is the chance for you now to become a member and get what you are looking for from us, such as wealth, fame, protection, powers, etc. If you are ready to become a member and fulfill your dream let me know
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just be loyal. Contact grand master for more information
WhatsApp Number +1 (260) 209-XXXX
Email Address illuminatisociety66636@xxxx.xxx

Beebo

Veteran
Right. Sod you lot, I'm off to become a multi-millionaire.
[🎶 Spam spam spam spam...]
=======================================
INVITATION... Are you a pastor, politician, businessman or woman, are you a musician or an artist, do you want to be famous or do you want to become rich or powerful, join the Illuminati brotherhood and realize your dream, this is the chance for you now to become a member and get what you are looking for from us, such as wealth, fame, protection, powers, etc. If you are ready to become a member and fulfill your dream let me know
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just be loyal. Contact grand master for more information
WhatsApp Number +1 (260) 209-XXXX
Email Address illuminatisociety66636@xxxx.xxx

Don’t forget to remember us little people once you make it big.

Top Bottom