The Good News Only - thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Crofted Crest

Sheesh, you can't even be racist these days without people taking offence.

D

Deleted member 28

Attachments

• 20230503_190015.jpg
    20230503_190015.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 1

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Vice has gone bankrupt. Buzzfeed News has also closed. Hard to believe Vice won awards a few years ago for human rights coverage. Too much competition in the trashy news/gossip market presumably. You'll have to look elsewhere now if you want to know which celebrity is too fat or too thin.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Vice has gone bankrupt. Buzzfeed News has also closed. Hard to believe Vice won awards a few years ago for human rights coverage. Too much competition in the trashy news/gossip market presumably. You'll have to look elsewhere now if you want to know which celebrity is too fat or too thin.

The end of civilisation, as we know it ;)

AndyRM

Elder Goth

Vice isn't bankrupt yet.

Ian H

Guru
There was something large and moving on a chair in the bedroom last night. I thought it was a huge spider, but it was moving strangely (for a spider) so I put my specs on and there was a stonking great hornet.

I caught it in a glass and woke E, who checked it was a native one, not an invader. So we left it in a cool place over night and she's just put it out on an apple tree. It immediately started feeding and has now disappeared, so with luck it's okay.

No photos but it was about 40mm long.

Top Bottom