The Good News Only - thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
A timely and humane check thereby avoiding the full Braverman treatment.

I didn't consider a footnote to the effect that different rules apply to aliens if they're non-human - just for those who might not realise.

Anyway, E took a photo...

IMG-20230505-WA0000.jpg

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
They're in my house you dickhead!

Clearly the aspirational wood-burner with racist adornment is in your house. Dickhead.
You've adopted the Banks's brewery crest as your avatar, and they may blench at being associated with chippy, racist idiocy, in the manner of Heineken and Carlsberg, above.
Although being a Black Country brewery, they may think being known as the racist's pint is sound product placement.

D

Deleted member 28

Clearly the aspirational wood-burner with racist adornment is in your house. Dickhead.
You've adopted the Banks's brewery crest as your avatar, and they may blench at being associated with chippy, racist idiocy, in the manner of Heineken and Carlsberg, above.
Although being a Black Country brewery, they may think being known as the racist's pint is sound product placement.

FFS have a word with yourself!

matticus

Guru
I didn't consider a footnote to the effect that different rules apply to aliens if they're non-human - just for those who might not realise.

Anyway, E took a photo...

View attachment 3779

I've read that yellow socks are a good guide to nasty invader. So you did the right thing.

Personally I'd have killed the little bastard in a second ...

Ian H

Guru
I've read that yellow socks are a good guide to nasty invader. So you did the right thing.

Personally I'd have killed the little bastard in a second ...

You'd regret it when all the insects have gone. But native hornets are less aggressive than wasps. We think this one was a queen.

Top Bottom