The Good News Only - thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
Mia Mottley is coming for Richard Drax and his slave-plantation fortune. Let's hope she absolutely rinses the bastard and then moves on to the royal family. :becool:

The previous Commons Speaker (I've forgotten his name already) took great pleasure in always calling Drax by his full patrimonic: Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax.
The several miles of wall, punctured by grand archway entrances, which you pass on the A31 heading towards Wimborne, is the boundary of his estate. His is one of the most egregious examples of the profits of slavery.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
The previous Commons Speaker (I've forgotten his name already) took great pleasure in always calling Drax by his full patrimonic: Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax.
The several miles of wall, punctured by grand archway entrances, which you pass on the A31 heading towards Wimborne, is the boundary of his estate. His is one of the most egregious examples of the profits of slavery.

He must be a ripe old age?

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire

Yup, and I mean with a name like Drax it's clear he's from some kind of 'evil empire' type background.

They still have slaves in Barbados? Amazing.

You're not quite as convincing as Shep at this wilful ignorance persona, or even half as amusing.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
You're not quite as convincing as Shep at this wilful ignorance persona, or even half as amusing.

Tbf though, I think Shep is the 'real deal'.

He has the kind of 'anti enlightenment' shields, honed over a lifetime of use, that would give the nose cone of the space shuttle a run for it's money. 👍🏼

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Hey @shep , you have a fan club, well done ;)
Tbf though, I think Shep is the 'real deal'.

He has the kind of 'anti enlightenment' shields, honed over a lifetime of use, that would give the nose cone of the space shuttle a run for it's money.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Hey @shep , you have a fan club, well done ;)

Well yes, it's really handy to have someone making consistently crass and ignorant commentary on here for sure.

I mean it shows what we're up against out there in the so called 'real world'

Given his professed (and rather apparent) lack of interest in all things political its kind of good of him to give up so much of his time for us to do that👍🏼

..course the only reason I'm on here is to avoid doing farm paperwork 😇

Must resist, must resist ..

Top Bottom