The Good News Only - thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
We must be a ripe old age.
We must be ;)

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
That was 1915. Common enough mistake.

2015 saw my last major fixed-wheel jaunt (Paris-Brest-Paris). I wasn't even an OAP then.

Gosh how time flies when you're having fun... :rolleyes:

i looked and turns out this is what i was doing in 2015 - bikewise..

Touring the Yorkshire Dales and moors .
Got a different bike and tent now - but still the same rather random route 'planning'

2015-10-27 05.02.39 2.jpg

D

Deleted member 28

Looks like the shipping of asylum seekers to Rwanda is legal after all.

bobzmyunkle

Looks like it's more nuanced than that (hopefully). But don't let that stop you looking for an opportunity to provoke the 'woke'.

How is this “Good News” given that three quarters of applications for asylum are successful?

As an aside, I’m not sure how these unfortunate people will be “shipped” given that Rwanda is landlocked.

D

Deleted member 28

How is this “Good News” given that three quarters of applications for asylum are successful?

As an aside, I’m not sure how these unfortunate people will be “shipped” given that Rwanda is landlocked.

I admire your pedantry but again it just proves what a joke you are, you never seen the term 'shipped ' when items are already in the same country?

I admire your pedantry but again it just proves what a joke you are, you never seen the term 'shipped ' when items are already in the same country?

That was an aside, as stated.

How about addressing the substantive point that people with valid claims to asylum, even according to a hostile process, will be deported? How is that good news for them or for us?

D

Deleted member 28

That was an aside, as stated.

How about addressing the substantive point that people with valid claims to asylum, even according to a hostile process, will be deported? How is that good news for them or for us?

I thought it was people who arrived here illegally that were the ones to be deported in order to dissuade illegal trafficking but I'm sure your aware of that.

Top Bottom