The jowwy and Shep mutual appreciation thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Libellous. Slander is spoken not written. But only if proven.

I have the screenshots of the comments you deleted, and you've still to explain why you deleted them and what possible other interpretation there could have been
Why?

Is this some strange kind of hobby of yours? :scratch:

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
Why?

Is this some strange kind of hobby of yours? :scratch:

Why, what? Why did I happen to have a screenshot?

Easy, he denied making the statement after he had deleted it. By sheer chance I had the unrefreshed page open on my phone with original unedited post, so I screen shotted it and presented it to him.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Why, what? Why did I happen to have a screenshot?
More sense.
Yes.

I didn't realise we can "happen to have" screenshots unless we make a conscious step to save them. It's the reason for doing that I cannot understand.

Ah! Just saw the bit you added and it makes more sense.

Last edited:
OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
I didn't really "happen to have" one, it was an 'after the event,' opportunity only made possible because Id been reading his original post on my phone, left the page open, left the phone, and later used a different device where I saw he had deleted it and was denying it. I don't routinely screenshot people's posts. Who would?

I wouldn't normally bother but for the fact it was a particularly unpleasant bit of bullying jowwy was doing and I decided to hold the nasty little p***k to account.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I didn't really "happen to have" one, it was an 'after the event,' opportunity only made possible because Id been reading his original post on my phone, left the page open, left the phone, and later used a different device where I saw he had deleted it and was denying it. I don't routinely screenshot people's posts. Who would?

I wouldn't normally bother but for the fact it was a particularly unpleasant bit of bullying jowwy was doing and I decided to hold the nasty little p***k to account.

you did nothing of the sort, just made yourself look like a sad little idiot. Now go and defend the trans rapist.

jowwy

Multitwat seems to have a high opinion of himself and thinks everyone will just believe his rants without any evidence or proof. The thing is, not everyone is as thick as multitwat and can make up their opinions, rather than listen to someone who defends rapists.

jowwy

Jowwy loves a screenshot.

And you love sending people sexual advances via private message….. but dont let that get in the way of you thinking im the only one abusing people.

im sure multitwat will be a long in a minute to defend, like the little hero he is.

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
You could clear all this up so easily by explaining what you meant by "a person who was hugged too much by his dad" and this:

Screenshot_20230201_075902_Samsung Internet.jpg

jowwy

If it isn't what I said it was upthread, then what is it?

So easy for you to clear this up.

I have no need to explain myself to a sicko with an over active imagination. Especially sickos that defend rapists….. now off you pop multitwat.

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
Well, actually you do if you want people to believe that it wasn't homophobic abuse and an inference that cookiemonster had been sexually abused by his uncle.

You have posted repeated denials, so clearly you are very rattled.

So easy for you to clear it all up by telling us what you meant if it wasn't what I thought it was. I'm more than willing to apologise and retract if you explain. As it stands, your refusal looks like a tacit admission that I am right.

jowwy

Well, actually you do if you want people to believe that it wasn't homophobic abuse and an inference that cookiemonster had been sexually abused by his uncle.

You have posted repeated denials, so clearly you are very rattled.

So easy for you to clear it all up by telling us what you meant if it wasn't what I thought it was. I'm more than willing to apologise and retract if you explain. As it stands, your refusal looks like a tacit admission that I am right.

Because cookiemonster doesnt have an uncle you thick twat…… he’s made it perfectly clear to people that he doesnt have any family.

Therefore his uncle couldnt give him gifts, because he doesnt farking have one…… hence the :okay: at the end of my post. But because you dont know that you misconstrue my post and made up some story of me weaponising child abuse, because your a sick little freak, with an over active imagination, that has spent the last few week defending a rapist.

now fark off.

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
Took you a while to think that up.

Should have taken a bit longer and thought up something that was convincing...or at the very least, logical.

jowwy

Took you a while to think that up.

Should have taken a bit longer and thought up something that was convincing...or at the very least, logical.

Oh ffs seriously….. only one guy here with a sick imagination and thats you fella.

Top Bottom