The jowwy and Shep mutual appreciation thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Not taking sides here, but a point of information that may help others too. Neither slander or libel is being committed. You see you can slander or libel a person on the basis of harm to reputation. For a case to even pass the application stage of a preliminary hearing, the claimant must show that their actual identity is harmed, On-line identities are not real identities unless you use your real name or maybe for public figures an identifying photograph. In short, you can't sue an avatar.

Furthermore, insofar as 'jowwy' has a reputation at all, it is the reputation of obnoxious, homophobic, semi-literate pillock. Hard to see how you can harm that, even if you were to try really hard.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Furthermore, insofar as 'jowwy' has a reputation at all, it is the reputation of obnoxious, homophobic, semi-literate pillock. Hard to see how you can harm that, even if you were to try really hard.

All that from a clown……who thinks people care what she thinks. As for the slurs above, just rant of a bigoted old women.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
tumblr_9cb1252c6d0f9d647fd85ec78c52c7bc_fba7bc25_500 (1).gif

monkers

Guru
All that from a clown……who thinks people care what she thinks. As for the slurs above, just rant of a bigoted old women.

Oh dear Sir, you scoundrel I think you speak with honeyed tongue. What are your honest intentions?

Oh dear Sir, you scoundrel I think you speak with honeyed tongue. What are your honest intentions?

Please don't demean yourself by engagement....

AndyRM

Elder Goth
And you love sending people sexual advances via private message….. but dont let that get in the way of you thinking im the only one abusing people.

im sure multitwat will be a long in a minute to defend, like the little hero he is.

Don't flatter yourself. If you think that

"Go on tell me what to do again.

I'm generally a sub. It turns me on."

Was in any way a sexual advance, then you are sadly mistaken.

Now, if I'd said "Why don't you come up to North Shields from your quaint little Welsh hamlet, the door will be open and I will be waiting"?

That would be a sexual advance.

There are forums where you can learn about the world of BDSM and kink.

And, for the record and your future screenshotting delights, I don't think you're the only one on here who abuses people, but your dogged persistence in doing so is quite something. You should get some better lines though because "Fark off", along side some random bollocks that you've invented isn't funny now, and never has been.

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman

'jowwy' is trying really hard to, but his own ineptitude is of such a magnitude that he can't even manage that successfully.

This is why I no longer think he is a capricious godhead transcending temporal reality to abuse everyone, or an avante-garde piece of living surrealist art.

I now believe he doesn't even exist, at least in a corporeal sense. I believe @jowwy to be the fictitious creation of a team of social psychologists carrying out a piece of post-graduate research into therapeutic avenues for the criminally insane. I believe they need to revisit the ethical position of their research as not only is there a glaring question of consent, but their ficticious creation, jowwy, is ill-conceived and requires the participants to suspend their disbelief.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
'jowwy' is trying really hard to, but his own ineptitude is of such a magnitude that he can't even manage that successfully.

This is why I no longer think he is a capricious godhead transcending temporal reality to abuse everyone, or an avante-garde piece of living surrealist art.

I now believe he doesn't even exist, at least in a corporeal sense. I believe @jowwy to be the fictitious creation of a team of social psychologists carrying out a piece of post-graduate research into therapeutic avenues for the criminally insane. I believe they need to revisit the ethical position of their research as not only is there a glaring question of consent, but their ficticious creation, jowwy, is ill-conceived and requires the participants to suspend their disbelief.

If only the reality were this interesting.

monkers

Guru

In this place, entities exist only as avatars removing the need for the usual protections of human rights. We are all humans though, so the usual unwritten social rules of interaction apply.

I'm steeped in the teaching of my grandfather though who used to say, 'only the fool expects more from a pig than a grunt'.

Last edited:
Top Bottom