The jowwy and Shep mutual appreciation thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spen666

Threads like this are a form of bullying and its ironic that people posting on here express revulsion when groups they favour are bullied.

We criticise others, whilst failing to realise that we do same to others and justify it by saying the people we treat that way deserve it.

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
If you read the OP, you'll see it was a thread for Shep and jowwy to centralise their mutual abuse, rather than splash it throughout other threads.

Given that they are choosing to abuse each other on a public forum, which is by nature, a place for discussion, it is natural that they should themselves become a topic of discussion, even more so given that jowwy's sole contribution on this forum is abuse.

Ironically, I feel certain that jowwy would approve of the notion that if you can't take abuse, you shouldnt dish it out.

Last edited:
Threads like this are a form of bullying and its ironic that people posting on here express revulsion when groups they favour are bullied.

We criticise others, whilst failing to realise that we do same to others and justify it by saying the people we treat that way deserve it.

I agree that bullying is reprehensible behaviour but @jowwy is the most vile character that has appeared on CC in the 15 years I’ve been here. He is a bully. There isn’t a person on this forum that hasn’t had abuse thrown at them. Ask @AndyRM about bullying. He seems to have received the brunt of it, especially towards the end of last year, see the food banks thread.

Jowwy has no right to complain when people turn on him and bite the bully’s ass off.

D

Deleted member 49

If anyone's that bothered about another poster....why reply ?
yawngirl-yawnkid.gif

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
People need to look in the mirror before they reply...... if they think im the only bully here ( in their view ) they need a long hard look at themselves...

I mean even the notion that people like @cookiemonster @AndyRM @Salty seadog @shep @multitool and quite few others are just innocent by standers is laughable.

But hey, if you think you are... more power to you. Enjoy the rest of your thread, i expect the levels of delusion showed will continue and you will just carry on like the little innocents you all think you are.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
If anyone's that bothered about another poster....why reply ?
View attachment 2993

It's a fair point. Although I'd say that when people post in the style that @jowwy does, as he waltzes around this niche forum calling people all kinds of things, the accused have the right to respond or defend themselves.

I'm not prepared to be called a racist, to use one example, and there are many others.

But hey, if he's getting a kick out of it then good for him.

D

Deleted member 49

It's a fair point. Although I'd say that when people post in the style that @jowwy does, as he waltzes around this niche forum calling people all kinds of things, the accused have the right to respond or defend themselves.

I'm not prepared to be called a racist, to use one example, and there are many others.

But hey, if he's getting a kick out of it then good for him.
What do you get back out of replying though ? A merry go round of abuse....I mean the bickering between Shep and Jowwy is fecking laughable.Ive had better rows with my kids....on a daily basis !
But I get your point...if it makes you feel better or you want to defend yourself so be it.But it's a unmoderated forum so don't expect it to stop or get a answer.Most reading posts are able to make there own judgements 😁

spen666

I agree that bullying is reprehensible behaviour but @jowwy is the most vile character that has appeared on CC in the 15 years I’ve been here. He is a bully. There isn’t a person on this forum that hasn’t had abuse thrown at them. Ask @AndyRM about bullying. He seems to have received the brunt of it, especially towards the end of last year, see the food banks thread.

Jowwy has no right to complain when people turn on him and bite the bully’s ass off.

My point proved by your justifying bullying because you don't like the victim.

Bullying is bullying no matter of whom or by whom it is wrong

AndyRM

Elder Goth
My point proved by your justifying bullying because you don't like the victim.

Bullying is bullying no matter of whom or by whom it is wrong

He's not being bullied. He's constantly on a pathetic attempt to wind people up.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
What do you get back out of replying though ? A merry go round of abuse....I mean the bickering between Shep and Jowwy is fecking laughable.Ive had better rows with my kids....on a daily basis !
But I get your point...if it makes you feel better or you want to defend yourself so be it.But it's a unmoderated forum so don't expect it to stop or get a answer.Most reading posts are able to make there own judgements 😁

Doesn't make me feel better in the slightest, and I hope you've noticed that I've tried to pull the Soccerball thread back round.

But seemingly there is no point.

Top Bottom