The jowwy and Shep mutual appreciation thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Doesn't make me feel better in the slightest, and I hope you've noticed that I've tried to pull the Soccerball thread back round.

But seemingly there is no point.
WTF do you expect.....he's a Liverpool supporter ! There's nowt positive there at the moment šŸ˜

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
Anybody that makes the kind of homophobic remarks that jowwy makes along with his weaponisation of child sex abuse victims, and the implication that they are partially complicit in their own abuse can literally get to fark.

He deserves what he gets

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Anybody that makes the kind of homophobic remarks that jowwy makes along with his weaponisation of child sex abuse victims, and the implication that they are partially complicit in their own abuse can literally get to fark.

He deserves what he gets, and if "spen666" wants to call it defend jowwy and call it bullying he can join jowwy in the Land of Fark

Never done any of what you say above..... at any time in my life, just a slanderous accusation.

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
Never done any of what you say above..... at any time in my life, just a slanderous accusation.

Libellous. Slander is spoken not written. But only if proven.

I have the screenshots of the comments you deleted, and you've still to explain why you deleted them and what possible other interpretation there could have been

Last edited:

jowwy

Libellous. Slander is spoken not written.

I have the screenshots of the comments you deleted, and you've still to explain why you deleted them and what possible other interpretation there could have been

show the post were i made those remarks you stated above..... not your assumptions, but the actual posts themselves??

and i dont have to explain anything to you, your a farking nobody on the internet

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
13-42-32-downloadfile.jpg

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
The context was a homophobic trope of men who had "been hugged too much by their fathers", and then the "It's what uncles used to give their nephews,if they were good little boys;)"

What did you mean by this?

Last edited:

jowwy

The context was a homophobic trope of men who had "been hugged too much by their father's", and then the "It's what uncles used to give their nephew's,if they were good little boys;)"

What did you mean by this?

show the farking posts multitwat?? not your assumptions, the actual farking posts.....

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
Come, come jowwy.

You aren't going to try and claim that figurative language does not exist, are you?

Ok,we will play that little game then.

So what does"been hugged too much by their fathers", and "It's what uncles used to give their nephews,if they were good little boys;)" mean?

jowwy

Come, come jowwy.

You aren't going to try and claim that figurative language does not exist, are you?

Ok,we will play that little game then.

So what does"been hugged too much by their fathers", and "It's what uncles used to give their nephew's,if they were good little boys;)" mean?

show the farking posts??? if you cant then fark off......

go back the gender thread and defend trans rapists, like you have been for the past few days.

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
show the farking posts??? if you cant then fark off......

go back the gender thread and defend trans rapists, like you have been for the past few days.

I'm showing you the posts.

What does "been hugged too much by their fathers", and "It's what uncles used to give their nephews,if they were good little boys;)" mean?

jowwy

I'm showing you the posts.

What does "been hugged too much by their fathers", and "It's what uncles used to give their nephews,if they were good little boys;)" mean?

oh fark off you absolute clown.... go on, off you go, you got trans rapist to defend

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman

You are saying I have misinterpreted it. So, unless you explain what the correct interpretation is everybody will think I am right.

monkers

Guru
show the post were i made those remarks you stated above..... not your assumptions, but the actual posts themselves??

and i dont have to explain anything to you, your a farking nobody on the internet

Not taking sides here, but a point of information that may help others too. Neither slander or libel is being committed. You see you can slander or libel a person on the basis of harm to reputation. For a case to even pass the application stage of a preliminary hearing, the claimant must show that their actual identity is harmed, On-line identities are not real identities unless you use your real name or maybe for public figures an identifying photograph. In short, you can't sue an avatar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom