The jowwy and Shep mutual appreciation thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
A place for jowwy and Shep to express their deep esteem for one another.

Points in the form of likes awarded by spectators determines the winner of each bout.

Gentlemen, take your marks...

AndyRM

Elder Goth
My money is on Shep. At least he is vaguely funny sometimes and has a level of self awareness.

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
Having seen jowwy's output, I think you might be right. A one-sided contest. Like Noam Chomski facing off against Benny from Crossroads in an Oxford Union debate.

I hear that jowwy was the inspiration for the fictional satirical character, 'Barry Shitpeas'

I suspect the only reason jowwy hasn't posted in this thread yet is that he hasn't worked out how to open it.

Last edited:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Having seen jowwy's output, I think you might be right. A one-sided contest. Like Noam Chomski facing off against Benny from Crossroads in an Oxford Union debate.

I hear that jowwy was the inspiration for the fictional satirical character, 'Barry Shitpeas'

I suspect the only reason jowwy hasn't posted in this thread yet is that he hasn't worked out how to open it.

More likely because the lure hasn't been deployed with an @jowwy , I would guess ;)

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
Or Simon CC v Bonj:eek:

Ahhh...Bonj.

Just remember to never say his name three times.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.

Not so fast. This 'twat-off' may be closer than you think: has jowwy declared which way he went in the referendum?

OP
OP
multitool

multitool

Shaman
Not so fast. This 'twat-off' may be closer than you think: has jowwy declared which way he went in the referendum?

I'm new on NACA but am I not correct in thinking that @jowwy does not actually post anything pertaining to any thread topic at all?

In fact, amirite in thinking that he isn't really a forum poster in the classical sense at all, but is some sort of supernatural being who transcends temporal reality, is invoked solely by mention of himself (often in relation to the abuse he metes out) and materialises like a capricious god with only vengeance in mind?

Top Bottom