The NACA Music, Art & General Creativity Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
Lightening conductors are pointy for a reason...

Mmm, and made of felt ... 😊

Anyhoo up, in the unlikely even that we too should ever be caught out in a thunderstorm I'll happily let you have the tin foil hat 🌩️😱

I'll take t'other 👍🏼

Ian H

Guru
My sister visits and brings a present: a 1908 diary of a cyclo-tourist going by the pseudonym of Vagabond.
"A Norfolk jacket and the comparatively close fit of his nether garments betray the Englishman in France".
And "The French are not a cycling nation - yet".
And one for @mudsticks "One of the courses in the dinner was artichokes, of which the French are very fond. The artichoke is a sort of big green leathery cactus, boiled. You tear off each petal or leaf singly and nip off with your teeth the minute corner which grows nearest to the stalk, having dipped it in butter sauce. That pin-point alone is edible. Love's Labour Lost, thy name is Artichoke".

Ian H

Guru
A pleasant evening at the Bridge.
IMG_20230816_203445583.jpg

AndyRM

Elder Goth
6 years ago. Probably took less than a minute - drawn wiv my finger on the phone. One of several, but this one actually worked. I'd completely forgotten about it until the other day. Woman at a potter's wheel.
View attachment 4548

Quick stuff is a favourite of mine. It's really not easy to be disciplined and capture what it is you're looking at in such a short space of time.

Top Bottom