The NACA Music, Art & General Creativity Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
Food and drink.
Here's just a short extract from a long revue of Buckfast Tonic Wine. The long version is superb, but you'll have to wait for that.

An ungodly concoction made by seemingly godly men. I believe the Vatican needs to send an exorcist over to Buckfast Abbey as the devil’s works are cleary present there. After tasting this “wine,” the way I feel can only be described as akin to being under a bridge on one’s knees orally pleasing a vagrant while simultaneously drinking liquified meth through a dirty rag.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
This isn't mine, but I've been playing around with AI stuff recently. It's still weird, especially with text resulting in some brilliantly fantasy style language:

Screenshot_2024-06-02-11-31-26-14_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6~2.jpg

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
OK, a point for anyone who can tell me what I've just taken apart...

20240617_220324.jpg

Ian H

Guru
Is it the Swingometer?

winjim

Also as I'm bollocking on about tools in the other thread, this stuff will fix anything, but nobody knows why.

17186600304634975256629556167597.jpg

winjim

It's some sort of musical processing type device. A drum machine of some sort?

I think that deserves a point. Just dug it out of a drawer so I thought I'd give it a bit of a cleanup. Battery clip needs replacing, I've got a new battery holder on the way via ebay. It's a bit weird because it has the sort of clip you'd normally associate with a 9V battery, except 9V will fry the memory and it actually takes a 4 × AA cartridge, so 6V. I do remember it having a 9V in when I was given it so hopefully it's all OK. I've taken the opportunity to open it up and get forty years worth of gunk out of it.

Classic 1980 analogue drums on the way with a bit of luck. 👍

20240617_235023.jpg

Top Bottom