The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

It can cause irreversible damage to the spinal cord. Maybe it's not happening in huge numbers but they're rising enough for it to have been mentioned at network meetings and I have seen cases.
But nowhere near as dangerous as the likes of cocaine,spice,heroin or booze ? But I suppose it ticks the right boxes for Daily Heil readers...feral youth's laughing in the park and the breakdown of society.

Last edited by a moderator:

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
But nowhere near as dangerous as the likes of other cocaine,spice,heroin or booze ? But I suppose it ticks the right boxes for Daily Heil readers...feral youth's laughing in the park and the breakdown of society.

Perhaps not, and I think it's pretty clear what the government is trying to do here, but the dangers of other drugs are well known. I don't think nitrous is taken seriously as a harmful substance, perhaps because until recently it was being consumed in fairly small amounts, usually as a modifier with other drugs. Now kids are just huffing it in the park.

TBH I think people, particularly kids are taking it beacause it's legal and accessible. But I see that less as an argument for banning it, and more as an argument for legalising weed.

D

Deleted member 121

The essence of gammon is contained within this 30pLee story. It has everything, punching down, poverty as a scam, and tries to absolve 30pLee of all responsibility to the most desperate in society.

Of course, it didn't happen either.

Then you'll love this nugget.

multitool

Shaman
It is very clearly a massive distraction strategy with zero social benefit.

They want people getting angry about perceived preferential treatment of disenfranchised groups (the poor, asylum seekers etc) to distract people from both their own declining living standards but also the enrichment of those at the top (Mone, Hancock etc etc)

winjim

He. Didn't. Have. Any. Cash. On. Him.

That bit of the story is really really important.

D

Deleted member 49

Perhaps not, and I think it's pretty clear what the government is trying to do here, but the dangers of other drugs are well known. I don't think nitrous is taken seriously as a harmful substance, perhaps because until recently it was being consumed in fairly small amounts, usually as a modifier with other drugs. Now kids are just huffing it in the park.

TBH I think people, particularly kids are taking it beacause it's legal and accessible. But I see that less as an argument for banning it, and more as an argument for legalising weed.
Both parties are fecking useless regarding drugs...it's another thing to criminalize young people,more stop and search etc.One good thing maybe is the younger voters might shift from Labour to the Greens.

winjim

Both parties are fecking useless regarding drugs...it's another thing to criminalize young people,more stop and search etc.One good thing maybe is the younger voters might shift from Labour to the Greens.

Lib Dem drug policy is fairly sensible...

Top Bottom