The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Unless there dishing it out free....I'm out !

Nah, they want to legalise weed but you've still got to pay for it.

D

Deleted member 49

Nah, they want to legalise weed but you've still got to pay for it.
I'm sure I read that Germany was legalizing weed ? Anyway we're so far behind on this...imagine the profits from taxing it compared to the cost of the "war on drugs"
Whilst the Tories and Labour fight it out who's the toughest...

Beebo

Veteran
My road this morning.

Why can’t they just put the canisters in the bin? This would solve the problem as being out of sight out of mind.
Just dumping them on the road seems totally mindless and draws the anger of the local community.

93E96DAC-7226-4F87-9F70-3DB5BE140167.jpeg

winjim

My road this morning.

Why can’t they just put the canisters in the bin? This would solve the problem as being out of sight out of mind.
Just dumping them on the road seems totally mindless and draws the anger of the local community.

View attachment 3463

It's honestly the worst drug in terms of cost:high ratio and for littering. Ridiculous stuff. A few spliff butts on the road or even a discarded bottle bong might be littering but it's nothing like as bad as that.

icowden

Legendary Member
Big Issue sellers have them but I struggle to believe that truly homeless people have them.
It might actually be better if they did. You wouldn't even need a reader - just a QR code or some such so that a passer by could donate. This would facilitate charities working to get people off the street by helping them manage their donations and addictions. The usual concern with giving money to the homeless is that it is going to go straight to the local drug dealer and/or off license.

winjim

I still think fast food litter is a far bigger problem than these cartridges.

View: https://twitter.com/thedailymash/status/1640289479196921857?t=W6jHtRYiRu1zcddEYHVzlA&s=19

Like a lot of things it's so normalised that we hardly even notice it any more.

My kid's kindergarten have been learning about rubbish and recycling. Today they're going on a litter picking trip to the local park.

That's three and four year old children going out and picking up other people's litter. Our society is so, so broken.

D

Deleted member 49

Like a lot of things it's so normalised that we hardly even notice it any more.

My kid's kindergarten have been learning about rubbish and recycling. Today they're going on a litter picking trip to the local park.

That's three and four year old children going out and picking up other people's litter. Our society is so, so broken.
Agreed....more funding for council street cleaning would be more effective than creating more laws for the police to not enforce.This is more distraction bollox aimed at kids.

Top Bottom